Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watch out guys, you are asking for trouble

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Finn, Apr 23, 2003.

1. The cops CANNOT bust you for what you type on these forumns. For all they know your cousin or friend was typing the messages. Its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

2. just wish it was freedom of grow....lol......i'm afraid i'd be in the cooler with steve mcqueen......Peace out.......Sid

3. Of course they aren't going to bust people for posting here. I don't think anyone said that they can bust you for your words. However, people who grow and give lots of info such as location, quantity and other pertinent information are only asking for trouble. People who deal and share the same info are also asking for it.

Someone isn't going to get busted for what they say here or even for saying it here. The DEA can start an investigation on anyone for any reason they like, though. They can send an undercover into a school to try to go after someone, they can set deals up, they can go down to that same corner that a particular person keeps posting about...all just to see if they can establish a case or get someones weed source.

As I said before, I don't think that anyone here has anything to worry about as long as they don't share too much info.

4. im a cop... you are all in deep shit

(cue miami vice theme song)

5. lol, remember the "imacop" guy? that man had some problems!:eek:

6. right now im so paraboid about growing all im growing to grow is a few plants but ive been reading shit and im scared to even do it i mean i cant really do it off property cause nose people and on property well im afraid of helicopters and getting caught

*so scared*

*shiver... shiver*

7. it's things like that patriot act that make me proud to live in Canada