Watch out for this new hot sauce!

Discussion in 'General' started by Shinjin, Jan 11, 2010.

1. So I usually have some Dave's Insanity Sauce in my food, I am a spice fiend. I ordered the new Ultimate Insanity sauce from Amazon, it said it is supposed to be three times as strong.

Now the thing is I can take a lot of heat, multiple drops of the Insanity makes most of my friends sweat but I can handle it. I thought the Ultimate would be somewhat similar so I only started out with 3 drops. DROPS.

:eek: BAD BAD BAD idea. This stuff is the real deal.

2. Yeah that stuff is hot. When I was in NY i bought a bottle of Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce. Shit was crazy hot

3. Dave's is awesome. We used to rub it around the rim of our friends' beer when they weren't looking. Their lips would start burning after drinking from the bottle causing them to drink more. It usually took a few minutes for them to figure out what was going on.

Btw, I've been reading GC for a while...figured this was as good as any thread to start posting.

4. I work at a tex mex style place and the company specializes in hot sauces. We sell 15 of the worlds hottest hot sauces and Dave's Insanity is 11th hottest on that list. you might enjoy some of these... check em out. 15 Hottest Sauces - Tijuana Flats Hot Foods, Inc.

5. I didn't know anyone bought that stuff to eat.

6. nice I'm definitely buying a bottle