Watch my short rider grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mrblack212, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Lol wow u need to chill man, lol way too intense right now XD this is supposed to be a good place for advice and conversation not hostility.

First grow ever!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Give the man what he wants!!!!

1.It's a short rider auto flower from nirvana
    2.300 watt Mars hydro LED
    3. Foxfarm ocean forest for soil
    4.All water is pH balanced between 6.0 and 6.7 my tap runs at about 9 pH
    5. Don't know the runoff I don't really have any ever
    6. I water about a liter every 2-4 days
    7.fox farm big grow for nutes
    8.2 small 6 inch fans running
    9. Tent stays at about 80F° and 63% humidity

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. I'll post pics tomorrow with and without LED

• Like Like x 3
  4. alright now we're getting somewhere ...I guarantee you ...when your pouring in the 6.7 water....the runoff is WAY too low (anything below 6.5 ) and it will fuk things up ....you need to pour in HIGH water until the runoff is between 6.5 and 7.2

today I poured in 7.2 ph 1.0 ec water and the runoff was 5.8 (perfect) for coco ..
    that said IF I was to pour in 5.8 water to begin with ...the runoff would have definitely read LOWER than the 5.8 that I want.... science and logic there.

SO...when you can do your normal feed ..and check the runoff ...have the plant siting over something so you can catch all the runoff..

when it reads that it's lower than you want compensate that with ph up....UNTIL the runoff is in soil range ....6.5 to 7.2

I can't really see alot wrong with the plant but then again I can't see through the rave club pink lighting ..

SORRY for the extremes...I had sand in my vagina earlier...It's fine now...

do that and let us know ...your runoff should be 6.5 an your ec should be at 1.2 for that size plant in Veg....

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

5. remember the runoff IS MORE IMPORTANT than what you put in ...don't get me wrong what goes in does matter of course...but what comes out tells you what the rootzone is . the wrong ph at the rootzone is 90% of ppl issues ...it leads to lockout ...fuct up leaves and mysteries ...when all along it was the plant not being able to eat food that was there to eat...ph is like a doorway it HAS to swing openly both ways ...if it's off even by a little the door gets tighter , then closes all together...THEN the plant grows still but without ALL THE elements needed to have nice green leaves ...

GFP

• Like Like x 2
  6. I'll hit off my plant with water so I can get some run off.

• Like Like x 1
  7. it's OK to do it with water ...especially since it's probably off ...do it until the water at runoff reads correctly ..THEN don't forget to water the last time WITH nutrients....as too.much water flushes what you want to stay in there ... EC AND PH in range at runoff ...you'll see the difference in 72 hours ..

GFP

8. I've heard some say the veg stage is boring but I never thought so. Next to carnivore plants I think these are the most curious and interesting plants we can grow. Totally blows the idea of stoners being lazy people out of the water!

• Like Like x 1
  9. So I assumed this is droopage from light so I added 2 cfls.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. How is your watering schedule? What do you base watering your plants on? I don't recall if we discussed that particular earlier on in this thread.

I don't believe that the drooping is from a lack of light. If anything I believe your fan leaves would just not be growing if that was the case.

11. About a knuckle and a half down before I water about 2 or three days as my tent runs warmer

12. Do you ever lift the pot to see if it is drying? Def do it regularly if possible. It's a good indicator as to whether or not the roots are sitting in water. The top of the soil, even a bit down, can be very deceptive. I've been surprised before when going to move a plant into the sun because I thought it wasn't getting enough light and it was heavy af! Turns out I nearly root rotted it thinking it was too dry. Just something to check out.

13. It's funny you say that I was gonna buy a sensor that tests moisture ,pH and something else. But I decided not to get it but I will check when I wake up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Today,notice any differences since yesterday?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. It looks a bit more perky! What did you find out when you lifted it?

Also, is there some pre-flower occuring in there? It's likely just distance but just under the top there seems to be a lot going on inside.

16. It's a bit damp but I watered yesterday so that's about right.

17. Watered last night with some tiger bloom as I'll be gone for the weekend. But it will def last until Monday. It will either be dead or alive when I come back. Take a look at my second plant it finally started growing.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. Damn man they both look amazing :) can't wait to see the update when u get back

First grow ever!

19. Just those bottom leaves on the small on are yellow but if it fails I have some holy Grail seeds I can't wait to plant

20. I'm sure it will be fine new growth looks good

First grow ever!