Watch my short rider grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mrblack212, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Give feed back as you follow my plants journey. The first pic is 7 days in( the one with a single peat pellet).
    The second with 2 peat pellets is 8 for the first one and day 2 for the pic with no visible progress.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. you have it standing in water

your lucky one popped Take it out immediately and shake off the excess water and let them breath.the pellet cube retains water alot. keep it damp ..not like that. also make sure the water is ph'd. all peat pellets come with a ph of 5.5 and a test of 600 so it's enough to grow about about 10 days in that same pellet BUT don't water log it.☻GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

3. tds of 600**

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

4. The only reason there's so much water is because my grow room is running at 85 degrees and they are going dry kinda quick. As for the PH it's fine and the first one that sprouted is going into its pot today. Thankyou for the input keep it coming.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

5. That's 81 degrees not 91[​IMG]

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

6. Just a check up today[​IMG]

7. Gonna be updating as often as possible[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Looks like a super happy sapling I'm gonna sub this I wanna see your progress :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Thanks, I'll be posting almost everyday

10. Some good growth[​IMG]

11. Wow that is amazing for overnight growth wish I could invest some money into a nice LED

12. 65 on amazon

13. Its on a 20 hour schedule

• Like Like x 1
  14. There's some slight droopage should I worry. All the other pellets are vegetables I'm getting started for my mom lol.[​IMG][​IMG]

15. Is she still drooping or has it perked back up now? I say just skip watering for a day or two to three soil super dries out if so then see what happens

16. It's a very slight droopage but yeah that's what I'm doing,I watered Friday I'll check today and if not today when I get out of work at 11pm east coast I'll check Monday. But I peaked at it and it looked fine

17. Since Friday so the last pic before these image3.JPG image4.JPG