Watch my short rider grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mrblack212, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Does it like like it's time to transfer to a 3 gallon it's kinda getting to wide for the pot

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

2. At the rate is growing and how well it's doing I would say it should be fine as long as your careful

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Really only want to do it now if your worried about it getting root bound but idk how big the plant is Soo no idea about what the roots would look like or if that will be an issue soon lol is just easier to water when they in smaller pots till it's necessary

4. BTW I just started my first grow and have been posting updates daily if you wanna check it out lol also the only advice is what I have read online so take my advice with a grain of salt I am new to this myself lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bushy but it's starting to get taller finally.[​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. That is a super happy plant right there

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gave her some nutes and boom

8. Be careful real easy to give nutrient burn this early most people I know don't give any until almost a month in

9. From sprouting

10. Yea I was super careful it's only every other feeding and it's a half a teaspoon per gallon if I decide to start during the seedling phase but as it's definitely going into vegetative phase I will slowly increase and watch for signs of nutes burn.

• Like Like x 2
  11. You got this lol

12. Today[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's supposed to be short rider from Nirvana but idk it's not sounding like the description

14. Nvm they look the same[​IMG]

15. Sweeeet unfortunately my seeds are bag seeds lol so I have no idea what's growing in my pot right now but I'm excited anyway lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. I tried to grow one it stretched and pre flowered so I tossed it

17. Today[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

18. Ps looking good, mine sprouted around the same time as yours (July 4) it's cool to see the difference a led makes compared to cfls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1