Watch movies with other stoners :D

Discussion in 'Movies' started by gorillabiscuits, Jul 17, 2011.

1. #1 gorillabiscuits, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    :hello: What's up GC.
    I was thinking, i have a livestream account. For those of you that don't know what this is, it's a site that allows account holders to stream things like their webcam or movies/video to all the other people on that channel.
    I'm going to start a livestream in about 10 minutes showing a number of stoner movies so all of us stoners can watch together, blaze and have a good chat, no account/payment needed.
    livestream.com/snecks if you're interested.
    There'll be a 10/20 minute wait beforehand but join anyway if you want for some music and a chance to blaze.

2. Also; taking requests for the movies, i don't have a set list, just join the stream and drop some suggestions and i'll see what i've got.

3. One person in here? I thought people'd be interested, anyways, join if you're interested so we can pick a movie.

4. I dig the idea man. We should do this regularly, subbing to the thread.

5. I'm interested in this. Make a schedule if you can.

6. Well we tried out the idea tonight and got through Puff, Puff, Pass. Had a good half hour of just talking about weed and music, took requests and etc. for music. Then we watched Friday and ended at around 3AM british time with no problems and was a good night so, thinking of doing the same tomorrow with different films. Sub to the thread if you're still interested. :D

7. Curse you for being on British time :p. This is gonna be confusing.

8. #8 gorillabiscuits, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2011
    Stream is running again now at 1:40PM, with the movie Half-Baked starting at 2:20. Please join. :)

9. Crap, totally forgot about this thread, i was planning on continuing this. Anyone still interested? Streams up whenever someone cares. :)

10. Sounds good to me I'd watch, post this in general though, you'd get allot more people interested. Not many people check out the Movies section.