Watch alot of TV?

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, Mar 21, 2006.

1. futurama, that 70s show, and americas next top model....

thats right...

so what...

2. discovery channel, history channel, pbs, national geographic channel

i like to watch the animal shows and history shows. bbc news is ok, i cant stand american news.

haha prisons as mental asylums is on now, i have to change it.

3. :laughing: /adamBC. Classic.

I totally forgot about That 70s Show. Very relatable for most of us I'm sure. heh.

4. i sued to watch a shitload of tv, and be a fat lazy asshole. the army changed all that and i just didnt have time to watch it, and when i did have time id be out drinking or at a bar. i was in s. korea for a while, and i found a form of entertainment even better than tv. every saturday id sit on this hill overlooking our camp with a beer, and watch a crowd of s koreans protesting outside our base. and every time, like clockwork, a bus full of police would come out at about noon and beat the everloving shit out of the protesters. it was like the history channel, CNN, and TNT all in one.

5. I havent had access to one much at all this year. I have a few shows I try to watch on sundays depending on whose house I'm at (simpsons, intervention and whatever else happens to be on). I still zone out to them at sports bars sometimes, even if I'm not interested in whats on the screen.

I think watching it all those hours when I was younger warped my mind. TV is a great brainwash machine. It's sort of nice to be free from it, but now I spend entirely too much time looking up random stuff on google.