wat wud u do?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kaleidoscopic, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Point is- nice guys don't always lose, and the girl has to be honest about being ready for commitment (as opposed to takin the good guy & fucking him around). =p

2. u probably helped the most here. Thanks for ur opinion. I just wish I could change her heart I guess. & really it is me... which I'm trying to fix, otherwise why didn't she see my goloss?

Thanks everyone for ur opinions, they all truly help me somehow.

3. u were the only person that didn't help. That didnt even make me laugh because it wasnt funny. But I laughed because of the fact it wasn't funny, and just stupid - u dont know my mentality atm & shouldn't assume/or my past(not that im suicidal just saying). But thanks for ur opinion nonetheless! lmao...

4. [quote name='"Kaleidoscopic"']
    u were the only person that didn't help. That didnt even make me laugh because it wasnt funny. But I laughed because of the fact it wasn't funny, and just stupid - u dont know my mentality atm & shouldn't assume/or my past(not that im suicidal just saying). But thanks for ur opinion nonetheless! lmao...[/quote]

Loooool