Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wat should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheAviator, Nov 29, 2008.

1. ok so i was supposed to buy from this guy i know and ive bought a g from him once before but wednsday i asked if i could get a quarter and everyday he keeps saying hell get it to me tomorrow and i asked him earlier today if he could get it to me nd he said "i can try" so should i ask again or is he just jerkin me around and should i find a new connect?

2. if he can 'try' that means he has no bud, hes the middle man, and middle men usually pinch or get a cut out of it.

3. ask the guy whens the fastest he can get it...if its gonna take to long for you get another connect since this guy is laggin but make sure its fire.....i wouldnt totally replace the other dude either never know when you need a backup...

4. idk i would try to get some more connects just as back ups

5. yea it sucks my other connect that i had been gettin from went to college and i have like no one else in my area that sells or at least that i know of