wat just happened i dont even

Discussion in 'General' started by BEEJAYJAY420TAP, Feb 28, 2011.

1. I just browsed gc for 4 hours ... i think i made a post? but i dont remember anything from my gc session...

what happened? anyone ever feel like this, like your just "on gc" then you come back to reality and are like oh fuck!! i have go to go over the secular music of medieval times before 2 pm FUCK

2. When you smoke the herb, you tend to forget what the fuck your doing sometimes

3. Some people also report munchies and being sleepy.

;)

4. you guys are so awesome <3

5. haha I'm the same way, whenever I get on GC, I seem to forget about everything else.
    Good music + grasscity = forget the world.

6. I've been on GC since 6am. Its now 11am. Thanks for reminding me.

7. what site is this again?

8. This.

9. Good music + grasscity @ work + MFLB = forget my job :D

10. never just from weed. never. ill at least remember most of what happened while blazed.

I have forgot entire months though. like it was july once, then I woke up and it was september. freaky shit.

11. what? you were on gc from july to sept?? i think u would have more posts than that

12. shit i been on GC for like 6 years....

13. i was trying to be a jackass saying you stayed on gc reading for that long in one session.. i fail ....again

hi2u sir~

14. My day just ends all the sudden and I'm left thinking what the fuck?

15. lol @ being disadvantaged because of race.

Whites have fucked over the blacks, hispanics, asians, etc.

Now I'd be just fine with stuff like Irish scholarships (assuming you can prove proper lineage) and other European groups such as the Poles but having a Whites only scholarship is ridiculous. The whole point of ethnic based scholarships is to try to help compensate for the years of mistreatment.

16. lol I think you replied to the wrong thread -___-

17. I don't know where this came from but,

The whole point of that idea is stupid. Nothing happened directly to them. Why should they get more advantages based on the color of their skin?

18. lol so funny. you must have seen that "white scholarship" thread and clicked this one.

19. MLK was assassinated by the united states government!!!!

20. Yea man my mflb my music and work = good liviing.