wat else to use with iguana bloom

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by trichome og, Jul 9, 2011.

1. im close to flowering and im just unsure as to what other additives to use with Iguana Bloom in suhshine mix #4 and how to use them altogether. meaning how you cycle the other nutes into the cycle.ex do you mix the molasses with the iguana bloom when u feed everytime. im new and so lost and cant seem to find the info i need. i looked alot b4 i asked this nooby questions thanks for your time

2. iguana juice bloom by AN is a great base with many micro nutrients. i use it once a week. i do not use this at the same time, but i also use sunleaves bat guanos and humboldt nutrients duece duece (liquid potash). but i use these to boost my plants throughout their cycle. you should also use cal mag (vital nute) and enzymes to break down dead root matter. a bacteria would be good to add, i am using great white right now. i reccomend orca for a bacterial innoculant (orca is a liquid great white made by the same people that make the great white, plant success.)

make sure you start spraying your babies leaves with neem oil or a neem oil product to repel bugs. i prefer azamax.

and yes, go bucks. :smoke:

3. tyvm appericate the info