Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wat Do U Feel/Think?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Flya Den U, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Alrite Im doing this because my friends and i was talking bout our highs, and his jus seemed boring. I told him that when im high life just seems so unreal like im living but im not at the same time, my thoughts are so smart and dumb at the same time. Last time i smoked i was just thinking of the atoms in the smoke, and i could've sworn i seen them, i was thinking how they enter my lungs and get into my bloodstream and all. Also when people talk to me, i just feel like im gonna talk jibberish or not say the right thing, but i end up saying the right thing.

2. hahahaha, you sound like a funny guy, lets chief sometime.

3. hell yea! ^ lol

4. sounds like some kid did a lot of DXM to me

5. that's goofy.

I just think of surreal, random, unlikely things and I always zone in on shapes.. especially on houses. "Rectangle, rectangle, triangle, rectangle, circle" in my head :smoking: