Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wasting your life till the weekend

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by stbernard808, Feb 2, 2005.

1. does it ever feel like you are just wasting the week so you can get to the weekend and have a good time and chill and smoke.... the weeek just seems like such a waste.

2. I always feel like i waste my first half day at school just so i can go have fun and smoke after school.

3. i cannot smoke during the week though :(. i work.

4. Not to me. I enjoy my work and have found a good balance in life. I work through the day, and come home afterwards to a nice bowl of relaxation. :D

I get up between 7 and 8 on the weekends. Enjoy a nice wake and bake, and then head out to a local short order place for a bacon and cheese omelet. Spend the rest of the day doing whatever it may be that interests me at the moment.

It's all about the little stuff in life. Got to stop and appreciate it, because it slips by so quick. :)

5. you got me thinkin....thanks :smoke:

6. AH I used to smoke durring the week alot but i had to cut back due to grades. BUt since I got this new job i'm gonna have to smoke after work just to sleep.

7. I teach myself at my house for school so it hardly feels like work. My life is an eternal weekend.

8. I work at Ihop at night so i sleep most of the day but when im awake im stoned all the time and my life is like one realy long weekend

9. Yeah I used to be like that...then I discovered the beauty of smoking everyday! :smoking:

10. I smoke everday, so not really. Me and my friends try to make every day a weekend.

11. it seems to me like I have SOOOOO much work to do every week and I work most of the weekend, so if I'm lucky I can get out of work at 1 am one night on the weekend and get a couple hours of drinking in. Usually I'll be smoking at work when I can afford it. I haven't been drinking much lately b/c I prefer smoking but it's nice to toss back a few every once in a while. I feel more like I'm rushing through time until I graduate...in two more years.

12. i felt like that in high school.. all the week we just planned our weekend, where we'll smoke and waht will we do, and the it'll came, we did it, then on monday we just started again.. heh, though now i've been on vacations for 2 months, and have 2 more months to go until collage.. so.. im kinda doing nothing all day :p

13. I know what you mean man...always waiting for the weekend. If i have bud tho, i will smoke everynight and then it feels like im wasting the day so i can smoke at night:smoke: I love the weekends because i can drink, though. Peace

14. i get high most of the time during school so i am not wastin any time :p

15. the thing that gets me thro the weekdays is looking forward to smoking with my buddies at nite or haviing a bowl b4 i go to sleep

God bless marijuana

16. hell yeah the week is a waste. school is teh suck.:smoke:

17. yeah... i wish i could quote all of you. your all right, and the ones that have an eternal weekend are lucky. yeah i just plan my weekend, hope its full. i hate staying at home on the weekend.