Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wasting THC?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blunt Ashez, Nov 24, 2012.

1. If I finely break up my bud by hands, does alot of THC get lost? By fine I mean for blunts/joints, not for bowls. Like what percentage of the THC gets lost?

2. Why does it matter if you're breaking it up for a j or a bowl?
    But it does waste some, I suggest a grinder with a kief screen if you're a regular smoker.

3. I'm tired of these dumb threads. Of course not! Seriously, like .00001 fucking percent get's lost, and that's not even going to effect your high.

4. Because we can definitely tell how much THC you lost...

If you're so worried about losing THC, then why the fuck are you smoking a blunt/joint???

5. Lol. Because we were all there when it happened remember?

6. because i fucking like to smoke blunts/joints, but i dont want to be fucking smoking 5 of them with 4 people to get a decent buzz... fucking

7. That much effects My high ;( Lol, I'm kidding obviously ;)