Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wasting Other People's Time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Third Eye, Sep 12, 2011.

1. A boy turns five years old and his father asks him what he wants for his birthday. "I want a pink ping pong ball," said the boy. The dad doesn't get it, but he buys the boy a pink ping-pong ball anyway.

Five years later the kid turns ten and his father asks him what he wants. "I want a hundred pink ping pong balls," he says. The dad tries to change his mind, but the kid is stubborn, so the dad gives in and gets him what he wants.

Six years later, the kid turns sixteen and his father asks him what he wants. "I want a thousand pink ping pong balls," the kid says. This time the dad argues with the kid, trying to get him to accept something else (like, say, a car), but the kid won't listen. So, once again, he gets his way.

Two years later, the kid turns eighteen- finally an adult. The father asks him what he wants to celebrate, and he goes "Ten thousand pink ping pong balls." They argue all through dinner and well into the night, but the dad's claims that his son is crazy just won't get through to him. So he buys him the pink ping pong balls.

Three years later, the guy turns twenty-one and his father offers to take him to a bar. The kid accepts, but only if he can have a hundred thousand pink ping pong balls first. The father doesn't even try arguing, and gets the guy what he wants. So they go out and have a beer at their local tavern.

On their way out of the bar, the guy walks into the road and gets hit full-on by a semi. The father runs to the boy's broken body, and one look tells him that he isn't going to make it. As he stares into his son's eyes, tears welling up in his own, he asks his son one thing, one thing he's always wanted to know.

"Son... I just have to know this. What did you do with all of those pink ping pong balls?" And the kid looks up into his father's eyes... it's obvious he's fading fast... he slowly takes in a breath... whispers...

"Dad... I..." and dies.

Moral of the story: Look both ways before crossing the street.

2. lmfao @ "Wasting Other People's Time"...

now i no what the title means -___- smdh

3. lol you wasted my timeeeeeeee

4. only reason I read that was because I'm high as fuck :smoke:

doesn't matter because that was fucking entertaining.

5. Haha I'm asking for a hundred ping pong balls when I turn 10

6. Somehow ^ That doesn't surprise me. :smoke:

J/K

7. That was awesome. I really want to know why he wanted the pink ping pong balls though. Damn...:smoke:

8. DUDE! That was so fucked up!!!!!! I want to knowwwwww!!!!

9. so where did he stash all these ping pong balls?

I'm hoping a huge pit so I can jump into them