Waste Of Time Posting Real Questions

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by HardStuff123, Aug 10, 2014.

1. So just wanted to say what a waste of time trying to get a good answer to a question if the question is anything that is not obvious like what a mite is on the underside of a leaf.  Now that kind of question gets so many answers because most want to feel they know something.  Well get a life.  I have done this and I know bugs, PH, Temps, (Res. and Air), Night and Day, Light, CO2, whiteflies, 3 types of mites, Pathogens in water, etc etc.  I post in Plant Problems forum and get just moronic responses. 

I will truncate my post for you here and give you the responses.
    I have done these two 5 times with no real issues and great short flowering results.
    This round I changed one thing and that was I did not back off the 16/8 one hour a day to 12/12 but just went straight to 12/12 with the bigger HPS from FLS in the veg area.  Didn't change anything else but I had my water tested and my tester tested and guy at store said fine.  I did not believe so went to another store and bam tester was bad, water was at 3.43 PH and well to make a long story shorter my very tall, never were before, plants had very weak flower formation and were not changing much so my question was, after 10 days with redone res. new nutes, correct ph adjustment if they were just not ever going to change back to a healthy bloom.
    First reply after I said I am about to give up was, " Don't give up Dude, I am new and just keep trying.  WoW!!
    Second was, " yeah that is way to low of a ph... 
    No!!  REALLY.

So I just wanted to say f this sites idiots that just waste time.  No one can answer anyway but I just wanted to see.  I know what Happened and I know have cut em all down and babies will be new chance. 
    To bad no one on here can answer anything other than how to go buy Neem and what to do with it once you find your way back to your grow.  I know it is very confusing. 

Sum up..
     Don't post because you are bored.  Don't post if you can't pass 5th grade reading comp.  Don't post telling someone what they just said.  In essence, DON'T POST! 
    Heres one for you.  Spray your plants with Round Up and your plants will be done by the end of the week!  Smoke up you monkeys. 
    Disclaimer:  If you are a chimp, ape, gorilla or otherwise monkey, this  was not meant in anyway to disparage your ability to reason and I apologise [sic] for any offense you and or your other tree loving relatives might have taken..

2. Don't ask questions if you can't write at least at 5th grade level.

3. Try encouraging the mites to lay eggs on your plants and then smoke em. You will get a great buzz.

4. dude this site was made to HELP people. Your ridiculous yea sure after a couple grows you a person has a general idea what to do. But I'm sure even your first grow you freaked out over the smallest thing. Give people a break and laugh at the dumb questions.

Let's Smoke About It.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack