Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waste of being High?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasperTheTokerGhost, Aug 3, 2015.

1. so i smoke like "3-5" times a day really depending on if whos home (i still live with my parents omg tell me about it) and depending if i feel like i should smoke. i put quotes around 3-5 because all i take is one snap bong hits. so i get high, tolerance is low so i take a huge one big snapper because the smell is a problem. and everytime in the past after i smoke one snap im done. shower etc, and then i always either sleep, be on my phone the whole time, play ps3, or just think what to do. now instead of enjoying myself, i feel like im wasting weed or wasting being high. idk when im high i want to do shit high ya know, makes it more "fun"

2. I feel ya on that. Maybe I misunderstood but when I used to live with my parents and get high , I would sort of feel trapped in my room. I would grab munchies before hand and just watch tv and play games like you , but I never really left my room , and it felt like it was sort of a waste.

It's funny because now that I have free reign in my apartment I literally do the same thing but the feeling is totally different.

I wouldn't say you're wasting it. Seems like you have shit to do after and if it feels like it's getting repetitive it's either time to take a small tbreak or find something new , like maybe take a walk and listen to some music?

3. So go do stuff.

4. so just go do something different..

5. Move out and get a job. If anything you are wasting your life and weed is part of why.

6. Maybe, OP, you are too bored to really understand how bored you really are. like, really [​IMG]
    Next time you light up, do a wikipedia search on a famous dead person and make them a MySpace page.

7. bike ride. Never gets old

8. until you learn to pop a wheelie and burn cruise simultaneously. Then you get young again, in one move. Or skate. If you live life by the edge you can disregard safety and just go for a skate balls out to the wind.

9. Too lazy to go do shit?

Think about that a while. :)

10. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste...unless of course you are high and wasting time"

11. you probably just cant think of anything productive and/or fun to do so you resort to just sitting there playing games like you said. if you really think about things to do you can have alot of fun. i like to forge blades after i smoke