wasssup some help

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by houstonstonie, May 19, 2003.

1. i got a newbie plant about 3 weeks young and being a newbie myself i was wondering a way that i could trim the plant to make it grow short and busy rather than tall and lanky...i posted a couple of pics of my baby also can anybody tell me by looking at these whether my plant is male of female??

2. heres a side view

Attached Files:

3. you can top it.....but when it's a bit older......it will be hard to keep that plant short as it looks to me like a sativa, which naturally grow big..............you can also try the FIM technique.......you cut the top and hopefully get approx 6 new growth tips........check the search engine for pics of how to do it............Peace out.........Sid

4. IM ALSO GROWIN THIS PLANT COMPLETL OUTSIDE AND WAS WONDERING WHAT KIND OF PROBLEMS I WAS GOING TO HAVE IF ANY.....AND WILL GROWIN MY PLANT OUTSIDE AFFECT THE POTENCY AND OR QUALITY OF MY BUD?

5. possibly a bigger yield, but you have the bad weather to contend with........Peace out........Sid

6. hey sid man you seem to know your fair share about weed...well im growin outside and i always hear about veggin and flowerin and how people trigger flowering...well is there a point where im going to have to change something i do when the plant starts to flower or will all this happen on its own??? its got a whole lot bigger since i took that pic and now branches are coming out with five leaves and what looks like pistols or something are growing out of the leaves....same thing at the top only the leaves look singed or something....i dont know ill take a pic though today...

7. if it's growing outside, u dont have to worry about triggering the flowering stages and such, since the sun does it all for you.

8. ditto........Peace out......Sid

9. I'm a indoor grower, but just wondering, what time of the year do you plant your kids?? Do you have to feed??? How much yeild per plant you averaging??? Thanks

10. thnx for the input my baby is doing a whole lot better now since i realized that the top of the leaves were being singed attributed to what i think is the white paint all over the area where i have the plant....i put it in the shade for awhile each day during the heat of the day and it seems to have helped out alot......

11. huh,ya,all got this dope smoker confussed my friend.You are a indoor grower that uses 3 1000w lights and you are asking when the clones go in ???[when ever l feel like it] .Do you have to feed[only if ya want the plant to grow] .How much will l get ??[l average 40 ozs per 1000w light.]...........so how come ya know so little my friend ??????