Wasn't sure where to post this, so... I present to you my stash spot.

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by DeeDomain, May 31, 2012.

1. I thought I should be creative.

Attached Files:

2. You have to be 18 to be on these forums.

3. 9/10 for thread. 4.7/10 for post above.

Not a bad spot 8/10

4. I think there is a thread for stash spots. It's either apprentice tokers or general section. Either way this forum isn't the best place. This part is only for y'know... games

5. lol

I like the spot. You don't have to be under 18 to still hide your shit. Want to be cautious incase of a drug raid? Have a shithead room mate? Easily prevented by hiding it.

6. I used to hide shit like that in the back of the playstation 2

7. Just to clarify here, I am 18. Just because I hide shit in a Gamecube doesn't automatically mean I must be a kid. Maybe I just like playing gamecube games since there are so many good ones out there? I bought the gamecube with everything needed + 2 games for 50 bucks. The games nowadays cost on average like 10 bucks.

8. This. 360 and Ps3 games are so damn expensive nowadays, and are usually lacking tons of content which are then released as DLCs to make money off things that should have already been in the game *COUGH* Modern Warfare 3 *COUGH*

9. Nice spot for your stash. I'm gonna do the same thing from now on when I have some!:D

GAMECUBE FTW:D:cool::D

10. I'm 25 and have a game cube (and like every other system there is as well.) Fuck the haters.

11. it will not keep the smell in at all.