Washington St questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ngforever1989, Oct 15, 2016.

1. My wife and I are in washington st for a few months and she's being a real stickler about letting me buy some toke from a dispensary. Her questions are this, she's a traveling MLT. She's has a clean record and can't risk her medical license. She's worried that if we get pulled over or something happens, she could be held liable and risk her job. If I purchase from a dispensary and smoke the product myself, not around her, not in a vehicle, and not in a public place, does she have anything to worry about? Im from ohio, where although it's illegal, laws are somewhat relaxed on the stuff. And I know Washington is a shining example of recreation legalization so I'm seeking some advice on the situation.

2. Buy it.
    Drive careful.
    Follow the speed limit etc and no reason to be pulled over.
    If you are you are legal to possess it here ............. but ......................
    In Washington state main thing you need to know is it can't be up front with you it has to be in back.

It's just when you buy it here and go across state lines each state is different.
    You don't want to run into a Barney Fife in another state.

3. Yea I read that somewhere, just came back from a shop and put it in the truck. I've driven for work for years, I'm 27 and I've only been pulled over 3 times. All years apart, I was almost disappointed that I drove 2300 miles and only saw 3 stateys the whole time lol. She won't let me buy any pieces so I bought prerolled and they are still in their packages sealed up.

4. They drug test Lab Techs? Are they in contact with drugs? I thought that is only time they test them is if they have access to pharmaceuticals. Sorry I don't know much about the medical field. This is what you do next time. Just offer to drive and also if you get pulled over just claim it is yours. If the cop is a dick he will arrest you but she wont get in trouble. You should try out Oregon things are a little more relaxed down here.

5. Shes a traveling tech so she has to submit a drug test every 13 weeks (end of each contract), and shes a bit paranoid. She wears the pants since she makes the big bucks lol. Id luv to check out oregon but right now its not on our radar. We arent too far bit its not exactly close. we'd be driving for hours if we went to oregon, its over and hour just to get to 90 from where we are at. With her job, shes isn't in contact with drugs or medicine. Shes a lab tech, meaning shes the one who test your blood, urine, platelets, ect ect. Its a bit more complicated but thats the jist, shes not a nurse or anything so she isnt administering medicine so if shes got tested and ANYTHING showed up we'd be shit out of luck. Her company works nationwide so they comply with federal laws of course, and then anything else the specific hospital wants from her.