Washington Initiative needs your help, or we'll fail.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Anthony19WA, Jun 26, 2010.

1. I-1068 has gained some massive momentum, but we're quite the ways off and just might not make it, short of a massive and statewide volunteer push. We need everyone's help, and we need everyone who wants marijuana legalized to give 1 day this weekend to get signatures. We have more big events then we have all campaign, we have Taste of Tacoma, Tacoma Hempfest, Bellevue Strawberry Festival, Spokane Hoopfest, Gay Pride Parade, Artopia and many other events all happening this weekend.

With us being in 80,000 copies of The Stranger, we could get a big push, but without literally everyone's help, we'll be stuck to wait yet another year to see reform.

Please help out guys. 1 day is all it takes to know you helped change the life for the better for millions of people.

2. And just to add, our website is sensiblewashington.org

Our mail-in deadline is June 28th, and our drop-off or pickup deadline is July 1st, so please get signatures in ASAP.

3. good luck WA, wish i could help :(

4. Go Washington! I wish Virginia would try something like that lol

5. Tomorrow is Seattle Pride. I know it's not an event thats traditionally thought of as being pro pot, but it's good place to gather signatures. Anyone know if there are going to be collectors out for it? I'd do it, since I never missed Pride while I lived in Washington, but... I sort of live in Colorado right now.