Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was your first high your best high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jvsdiojisio, Dec 21, 2013.

1. By first high I mean the first time that you actually got high, because some people would say "I didn't get high the first time".

2. I felt like i was tripping. Now i just feel relaxed

3. I used to think it was. Laughing uncontrollably for 10 minutes straight. But I've been high so many times that I have no idea what I would classify as my "best high".

4. First time i got high I spent 6 hours staring at the ceiling... first time I was defiently the highest but no where near my most enjoyable high

5. It was the loopiest, but not the best. As you get more used to being high you start to learn the best ways to enjoy it. So weed actually just gets better and better

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. My favorite highs usually involve a lot of friends, and/or parties/festivals.

The first time I smoked was on a cruise to Mexico and I was 15, the next thing I know I'm banging one of the chicks I was smoking with in her room and I was like "holy fuck I'm high".   :hello: 

It was definitely an awesome "first-time" for two things, but I've had wayyy more fun at some festivals.  :smoke:

7. Definitely not since my first time was in an exam! Damn that was a long ass exam... Hahaha

8. Absolutely. I will never forget that day. Half a joint and I was absolutely gone. I was constantly whispering to myself and in my mind I was yelling (parents were sleeping) lol

9. Negative. My first time smoking high quality was o_O--------------------------------------- Smoke On! c(o.oc)

10. Who's first time smoking is their best high?

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. No, the best high I ever had was from the first time ever having shatter. Life changing experienceSent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I feel that your first high is the one you always remember..not only because it's your first time, but because you didn't know what would happen or how to control it. You're all like (Or I was) "woah wtf is going on" and "my body feels weird" etc. Obviously you can still have intense highs after that, but the first is just different. I was REALLY high my first time though.

13. Yes it was. It was the only time I wasn't paranoid or had those negatives effects and just chilled and had hard core giggles for like 2hrs strait. Even when I get super stoned now like 10 years later my mind can sometimes wander about stressful things or I tend to over think certain things. I just have never had as much fun as that first time. Don't get wrong I've had some super fun times but never that first haha.

14. Not at all. When you smoke for a long time it turns Into a different high and I enjoy that feeling far more than the hysteria a sativa caused me my first time. Off a Pepsi can

15. I dont remember

16. I want to say yes and no. I don't think the high was any better than it is now it's just that your first time it's all new and harder to comprehend.

17. No. I suppose its story time. lol

I'm 30 now but started puffin way back when I was 13-14. First couple months I was getting stoned as hell. However, the stuff I was smoking was brick weed I was paying $25 a half for. The kind of bud that's so cheap my guy would get a qp be breaking it out drop a 4-5 gram chunk and tell you to keep it when you try to hand it back to him. Nasty stuff but it worked.

Then the night I first smoked "skunk".. 

I didn't know it was skunk, hell I didn't even know what it skunk was, weed was weed to me then. My buddy gave me maybe 1/2-3/4  of a gram out of his box. Chilling at the park with a bunch of people my brother his friend and myself try to sneak off to do a couple one hits. RIGHT as we stand up a cop comes pulling up and calls us all over to the car, probably 15 of us total. As I am walking towards the car I had the stuff in my hand, I grab an empty bottle with my other hand and throw it towards the trash can purposely missing, so I have to walk over and pick it up, you know... as not to be littering and all.

At this point the cops had taken enough of my cigs that I was getting smart about shit, so as I bent over to pick up the bottle I slid the stuff under the 55 gallon drum. Fortunately too, because he did try searching most of us. Being kids and not knowing our rights we consented. Anyway, being as he didn't get anything but a few packs of smokes, he told us all to go home.

Now we get to the smoking of the bud. My brother, his friend and I go back to my house and go down to the basement. We each pop out like 4 tinks. (What we call one hits for the sound it makes on ashtray. In case you didn't know) After about 25 minutes we were down there like three stoned idiots. Just pure mental chaos. Screw giggles we had full on laughter meltdowns. We were gone buddy. We woke my mom up, that was fun. Still could not contain ourselves, sent my brother on secret missions for supplies.. aka munchies.  
    After that I tried to be more selective and buy better quality, still mostly brick but occasionally I would find some good shit and get similar experiences.

Sorry for the long post. I'm a bit of a long winded mofo aren't I?