Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this worth $40?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeadliestSnatch, Jun 5, 2010.

1. you can't post things about price to weight becuz there's always someone that can get an oz of something for like 50 bucks which seems like b.s. to me. i wish i could get a 1/4 of anything for 20 bucks. maybe it's the fact of living in ny or maybe the weed here is better or just the way it's priced here is different.

2. Great I feel like an idiot now... It seems everyone I've talked to is some sort of jerk trying to rip me off! It kinda hurts cuz I thought we were friends

3. he could just get it priced like that to him and gives you that price. i mean don't just automatically think that you got ripped. anyone can tell you they can get the same amount for a dollar. we are all going by looks and what you say. we can't see it up close or smoke on it. could b the real deal.

4. Perfect answer. You never know what or the price of the stuff your guy gets it at. 40$ for a fourth of mids is legit in my area but i never smoke mids. I bet that will weight out to a fourth when you weight it. Congrats :smoke:

5. No no! If you're new to smoking, as I assume you are, that's just like dank to you. You'll enjoy it, trust me!

6. Yeah I go there occasionally, it's pretty cool! But I like Primal Expressions better

7. Williamsport area...know the area?

8. Yeah it's like 2 hours away. I've passed through once.

9. Ohh forgot about that place, thats in Bethlehem right?

10. Yeah. That place is great, and the people there are sooo chill.

11. No you got your shit dounced. Ripped to shreds fam.

12. umm... what?

13. sounds like hatin

14. That's not a good deal on them mids. If that was some danks, thats another issue. I mean if that's a quo or less thats just not a good deal. I can't really tell how much you got total, but man just don't fuck with reggies. I guess that would be my final advice

15. ahh ok