Was this cop stupid? or am I just the shit?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StickyIkyMarley, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Ok so I have been waiting for bud all day.. 20 mins ago my boy calls me and tells me he has some and said he doesn't mind walking half way because of how dark it is.. I meet him half a mile down the road, get a shitty dime (I will bring this up with him another time, I didn't feel like argueing) and start walking back.

I am humming some Marley getting ready for a session on my new bong and out of nowhere a county cop pulls up (since are city's police shut down I have only seen a cop like once a week at most) and flashes his lights on me, walks over and asks me why I am out so late and I am overage so I humor this guy and come up with a dumb ass reason so I could get out of being searched "Well officer me and a few of the underprivleged youths I work with insisted on keeping me around for a few more games of deathmatch on that new Halo game (Then just to top it off I give a smile identical to :)) He checks my I.D, asks which Church I go to (I am not christan so I said ******** methodist) and tells me to have a good night

Victory bowl :D, Anyone else have any GOOD things happen with are boys in blue?

2. he's not stupid and you're not the shit

just saw that there wasn't much to be worried about

3. I don't mean stupid (thinking of a different word).. O yea blond thats a better word

4. Being a cop is srs bsns.

5. Damn close one. But yeah, enjoy that victory bowl.

6. Neither. You just have rights. You weren't breaking any laws, he had no probable cause, so there was no way in hell you could have gotten caught unless you pulled out your dime bag and showed it to him.

7. VICTORY BOWLLLL :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:
    :D

8. What about when the cop decides that he smells something? That's "probable cause."

9. #9 P8NTBLR, Oct 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010
    He has more shit to worry about than just some random stupid stoner kid. There should be more cops like him out there that truly worry about the real crimes/criminals and not the "I caught a Hippy kid game" they all play and live for.

No Disrespect intended im just stoned!!!!!!!!

10. He has nothing to smell. The guy hadn't smoked before. He wasn't even high. He just looked like an average guy walking down the road at night. :wave:

11. You seemed to have forgotten that cops are COPS.

12. Cops see thousands of people every day there's absolutely no reason for them to suspect everybody in the world has weed on them unless they make it blatantly obvious.

13. It doesn't matter. The cop just has to claim that he smells weed and it's over

14. So you're saying cops don't falsely search people? You must have just been born.

15. Victory bowl :)

16. :rolleyes:

Alright well obviously they do... but if you honestly think cops just start shaking down everybody they see you are crazy. They see hundreds of people...and believe it or not some are actually decent people and don't want to waste their time with people that clearly aren't causing any problems.

You're just extra paranoid about cops.

17. They see plenty of people sure, but when they see someone who looks like the typical stoner...

18. Not once did I claim that cops do unjustified searches on everyone they see, but a younger person alone at night is indeed the kind of person a cop would decide to search just for the hell of it.

19. What if this guy doesn't look like the typical stoner? :smoke: