Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

was this a good trip or bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by futureguadsmen, Jan 7, 2012.

1. so the other day me and my friend smoked pink kush which i was told was legal weed that he bought in a smoke shop. well i took about 2 hits off of a pipe and soon after my friend was talking to me and like his voice was sooo far away! then i was like "dude im tripping balls" and when i moved back and forth like i saw 3 of him, then like after 10 mins his glasses were soo huge! i started panicing cause it was my first time feeling like that then i vomited :( i felt bad cause i felt i ruined his high. but in his view he told me i was just mummering when i was "trying" to talk. and also i could hardly walk. so tell me in your view, is this a good or bad high or stoned? i cant really tell lol thanks! :D :smoke:

2. You gotta put in a little more effort man.

3. smoke weed.

4. why would you smoke something that you are unfamiliar as to the chemical composition of such subtances? you fucken numnut

5. If that's what weed does to you, what the fuck have i been smoking? :S

6. depends if you liked it nor not. but from your description i'd think it was bad.

7. [quote name='"Crosword"']If that's what weed does to you, what the fuck have i been smoking? :S[/quote]

Its not weed man its lab made chemical bullshit

8. Can't discuss that stuff here man

9. Why would you smoke that shit its addictive and harmful..

10. [quote name='"br3w"']Why would you smoke that shit its addictive and harmful..[/quote]

Not addictive but its pretty bad for you.

11. #11 jza80r, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    As someone who has sampled a large array of synthetics. Don't. The main reason is that they are relatively untested chemicals and there's no way of knowing what they are really doing to you.

They also lack the natural ceiling of cannabis. You can't OD from cannabis ever. Take it very easy on synthetics, too much will fuck you up in a real bad way.

12. [quote name='"b lewis"']

Not addictive but its pretty bad for you.[/quote]

Um yes addictive do research!