Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this a good deal?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lancedance, Feb 27, 2009.

1. #1 lancedance, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    I paid $20 and got 5 or 6 Grams of shwag. Was this a good deal or should I bust some ones head?

2. you know i always thought shwag was just another word for mids. But then I saw the pic on the sticky thread on here and was disgusted haha. I have never even seen weed that bad in my life before. I wouldnt smoke that if I were you. I would buy mids at least. I guess 5 grams for 20.00 is good but does it even get you high? Probably tastes gross too.

3. I'm a lightweight and I'm new plus I have the weakest tolerance to weed so it takes like a very small amount of it to get me blazed believe it or not. I've been smoking it but I always wondered if I got ripped off then I discovered this site and decided to ask here.

4. Like I said, Ive never smoked schwag so I'm not sure how high it gets you, but I feel confident saying you should start buying mids at least. They go for like around 10 dollars a gram. Maybe alittle more or less depending on the quality but roughly arond there.

5. hah 5-6grams for $20 i wish i could get that dont care if it is schwag i pay that for a gram and it usually isnt even a legit 1.0 usually 0.7-0.8

6. does it get you high?