Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was this a bad idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheapBastard, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Okay guys. Last week I had an eighth, and I smoked it out of a pipe over last weekend. On the last bowl, I was kind of sure I cleared it all.

Well, tonight I go outside and look at the bowl and then start scraping the sides, packing it all down, really going at it scraping it.

I attach the stem into a waterfall bong, and am able to milk 2 REALLY dense hits out of it. I was impressed.

Well, I actually feel kind of high. I took a cigarette, and smoked it, occasionally poking in small bits of nug I found on my work bench (Idk if this is effective way of smoking them)

Here's the thing... the bowl had a tin foil screen, and I just remembered. And I was milking it like CRAZY.

Idk if I'm high, I can't really tell.

2. Dude, people smoke out of foil for YEARS and are ok. You'll be fine after just a few times

3. You're fine.

4. ok good i was scared (and lightly toasted.....)

5. No dude.. You might die from the toxins in the foil.

:smoke: