Was the pussy worth losing your best friend?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fadetoblack, Dec 16, 2006.

1. So today i found out something that has me thinking alot. Has me thinking who my real friends are, and who just use me.

My best friend, the kid that i have stuck up for when people talk shit about him. The kid ive helped through think and thin with his fucking life. The kid in the past i have refused to light up without. The kid that i toke with every day, and can always have a good time with. The kid that fucked me over for pussy.

Here is the deal. Over the summer I had to deal with a really bad break up, now the worse thing about it, this girl was a nympho. So I know she was fucking half my friends a few days after we broke up. And it bothered me a shitload. And still does from time to time.

Well my friend last night said to me "Dude, She told me never to tell you this. And everyone knows but you, but I had sex with her a few weeks after you two broke up." The entire summer, he has ragged on that girl, made fun of her, all this other shit. Then i find out he has spent half his summer fucking her.

So i have to say, was the pussy worth destroying a friendship you fucking dick?

I pay for his weed, all of it. And im talking about 7,000$+ on weed this summer alone.
    I never light up without him, enless its not my bud.
    I have punched some of my old friends sticking up for this kid.
    I have trusted this prick with everything.

2. Yeah thats fucked up but pussy can do that, have you ever like gave him a gram or two to smoke byhimself if so say fuck him he's not worth your time. Me im at the age where I have no close friends, maybe if I work with you but no school Ive been thru middle and highschool and friends arent worth it. Goodluck finding another GF:wave:

3. He got grounded for throwing a party and his parents found out. He was stuck in his house with no visitors for 2 weeks. I dropped him off a free half oz of nice shit.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Certain guys just see pussy, and lose all sense of moral bearing...forget their friends.
    Certain girls will fucking put out for anybody, regardless of the situation.

I've kinda been down the same road as you before when i was in college, and basically i had a tough time letting it go. I smoked a lot of green, and i drank a shitload of alky. In the end, I decided that as much as it hurt...moving on and not thinking about it was best.

Fuck fake ass friends
    Fuck stupid bitches

believe me, I'll remember this story...and i'll for damn sure spark a bowl for you when i get done with my tolerance break next week

5. Haha, right now I'm looking for a girl. But I'm not the kind of guy who goes around and sleeps with people. I respect girls, and it wouldnt matter to me if i never had sex again untill i was married. Im just sick and tired of this. If its not one thing wrong its something else. Seems like for every good thing that happens in my life, 4 more bad things are around the corner to fuck it all up.

Last night for example. Im finally getting good grades, they sucked in highschool, but im getting good ones in college. So my "Friends" wanted to bring me out to hooters to celebrate, well when it comes time for the bill, they have no money. They all know i have money..... I got stuck with a 120$+tip (130$ total i payed) for MY OWN party...... I had that money so i could pick up bud on my way home because i got out of school last night for my x-mass break. Now i have no bud money, no bud, very pissed off. And found out that my best friend basicly fucked me over really bad.

If he nailed her like 2-3 months ago i would just call him a man whore and laugh about it. And tell him to get a STD test done haha. But the fact that he was being a two faced son of a bitch over the summer pisses me off. He lost ALL my respect and trust in a matter of about 3 seconds.

6. See thats not the thing at all man, one of my other VERY good friends is dating her. And im very happy for them, I think its good for her and him and they make a good couple. I have no problem what so ever with her, She is a friend and always will be. Well not anymore. But the fact that over the summer my friend was feeding me bullshit and fucking me over all the time just to fuck a girl who will open her legs for ANYONE.

I hate the fact that all my friends knew about this, and not one of them mentioned it to me, and ontop of it. They all TRYED TO HIDE IT. I remember a few days ago my friends and I were sitting in a fishbowl, 5 of us. And i said to him "Man, its been like 2 years sience you been laid, we gotta get you out there again" and he and all my friends went along with it. I even asked him when the last time he had sex was. And he flat out lied to my fucking face. Have the balls to tell me your nailing my X. Not be a little pussy and tell me 6 months after.

It took every inch of kindness not to punch the kid in the face and throw him out my fucking window.

7. damn bro, that's shady as fuck....

it's so easy to lose respect for everyone that knew about it and went along with it, complete bullshit

8. You are exactly right for everything you said, but i wouldnt say he was 2-faced, i would say he had the guts to fuck her but was to afraid to ask you or tell you.

I was in the opposite position as you a little but nothing close to it yet i got fucked in the end.

9. Thats a sign dude drop all those fake frat bro friends and do you find yourself a nice girl who smokes thats not a slut(which is hard to find) or get a non smoker they have to drink atleast:D . But thats fucked up they invite you too a party and make you pay for it the lack of respect this genration has I aint old though im 20 just saying people done lost there morals sticking they dick in everything moving. Dont worry buddy gonna light one up for you and your troibles at 6.00A.M:smoking:

10. Hahaha, thanks alot. See my background is a little odd. All through highschool i really didnt do drugs. But i just didnt have any motivation in school at all. Im smart as hell and have a near photographic memory. I dont davil in the chem drugs to much because of this. But Im a "Highschool drop out" and i do Dual Enrollment right now, im 18. My friends are still in highschool, well most of them.

The program im in saved my ass. Im finally getting good grades so thats a giant plus. And im doing something with my life, which is also good. The people that fucked me over, my so called "Friends" are all seniors in highschool. I should be among them, but im in this program. Its nice, because i have made some GREAT friends in this program. Friends that i would like to hold onto. Im sick of Drama.

Highschool....... it SUCKS, the drama always pisses me off. And i try to fucking escape it, the only person i hang out with now from that school is my friend Kevin, the one that fucked me over. But he managed somehow to bring the drama to me.

Im sick and fucking tired of bullshit. Everyone in my town can suck my dick. They are all UGLY FUCKING SLUTS! All the girls are fucking trash. All the guys have NO respect for woman what-so-ever. Honestly, going up to a girl and saying "Hey, you look fucking fine girl, I like your ass" and the girls GO FOR IT. It sickens me.

11. Im on some amazing mussle relaxing pills haha. They are nuts, making me feel so fucking numb. Oh boy tonight will be fun also because i found a joint in my car :) I went to get my pipe to resin hit it, and i found a nice joint all the way in back. Looks like god is looking out for me ;)

I smoke this one in hopes that the man above helps me out soon. Lets hope he does :) I'll be waiting here.

Out to smoke that joint.

12. Thats wassup dude keep doing wat ya do go to school smoke weed and handle your shit.

13. Yeah.... It sucks because I really dont toke without him. I have, many many times. But when I buy, i had so much respet for him, and i know how much he liked to get high and he didnt have that much money. So i payed for him, and I would smoke all my weed just about with him. And it just makes me sad that someone i thought was my best friend, and had the same respect for me, would show me that respect.

14. broz before hoez... remember that bitches come and go, but you only got one best friend. besides didnt he tell you not you finding out?

15. atleast he told ya, but ya shouldn't forgive and forget over that, but do what ya want.

But, my friend's pretty whipped, he's always with his gf, and hard to find time to hang out with him anymore because he always wants to be with his gf, damn pussy and it's powers. it's the devil!

16. You seem like a really good friend Fadetoblack, sorry your friend fucked you over like that.

17. well i say fuck that slut

dey do they..........fuck ur bestfriends to break freinds up thats a gutta ho

if she do that dont worry bout it man

ask the question to your self................is pussy worth losin ur bestfriend?

works both ways think bout it!

18. sucks man, some people just dont get it.

19. dude that sux but you spent 7000$ dollars on his weed over the summer dude thats fuckin insane i just dont get it thats alot of money

20. ^^ could be many reasons.. ive smoked about 4000 dollars this past summer but on the other hand i made tripple that. understand ?

that is bs though, i have a friend like that, he even tells me, "comon man, it is pussy and when it is pussy im leaving you" like we will be doing something and that i had to make time for and put other stuff off just too meet him and then he just bounces cause of pussy. I would get pissed and try to explain to him and he just does not understand, fucking dumb shit is what he is..

my reason behind it is that he does not get pussy often at all and takes any pussy for that matter and so when pussy calls he is gone, so fuck him and fuck your friend, you did the right thing..