Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was my weed laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustinLovesWeed, Aug 16, 2008.

1. I smoke a pack a day lol, i know what you mean by tobacco makes you have a different kind of high but i smoke ciggs with weed so i would know how that feels. I'll have to ask him about the weed next time i go to his place. Thanks city.

2. yeah i seriously bet it was PCP. Isnt PCP pig tranquilizer? I think thats what ive heard and that would be very logical with your symptoms. It could also have been mold. Mold is an easy way for a dealer to confuse amateur buyers about bud. The mold that ive seen looks like really thick thc crystals. Both can fuck you up badly.

3. Why the fuck would people lace weed?

Expensive.

4. i never "bought" laced weed but i have laced my own weed a few times w/ pcp and other fun things lol

5. I dont think it was laced but you did probably get wet. As some posters have said, people like to dip their blunts/joints in PCP.

6. and i forgot to add in my last post no dealer in their right mind laces the bud they are selling w/ heroin lol

7. I had a similar thing happen to me. I went without smoking for a month, which isn't easy, until I finally sat down with a dealer friend of mine who happened to procure some dank, sticky ganja.

So we decide to watch The Departed on his big screen and invite some people over. Just before the people arrive I can start to feel my heart pump really really hard. Then out of nowhere my heart starts to burn something fierce, almost like I was pumping molten steel through my heart.

All I can remember thinking at that moment is, "This will pass." I said it over and over again. I knew I was high, but there was nothing I could do about it. At least not until I really thought I have having a heart attack! So, after thinking it through - live or die - I exclaimed I needed a doctor. I was really scared. After a glass of water and a very experienced toker beside me calming me down, I was fine.

Now, I smoke myself retarded everyday and I've only had this experience once, and make no excuses for it. I know it was just weed, fucking amazing weed, but still just weed. A friend of mind had an experience where he thought he was super strong and could not, not even to save his life, relax his muscles.

Sometimes weird shit happens.

8. Same thing happened to my gf when she smoked some good shit. You basically explained it exactly how she did to me after it happened.

9. Wow, i'm gonna have to be more careful smoking with friends lol. I mean i know i have some druggie friends but i didn't think they'd give me a sherm without me knowing. Well i'm not going to draw conclusions yet but that was one scary ass night.

10. yea man i was just asking cause i know some people who dont smoke tobacco alot and have a different feeling when they smoke weed with it. in that case id have to say you just got some real dank buds, which is good:D

did you smoke it a second time?

11. you prolly were just dehydrated that happens to me all the time

12. didnt feel like reading the rest of the posts but i think if you had eaten before or after you smoked...you would of been fine. i know if i smoke really good weed on an empty stomach i get a little spinny.

13. omfg people...he didnt give u angel dust....if it was angel dust...u would definately know...angel dust makes you see shit and it makes you run around naked....and you hallucinate mad strongly.

ur weed wasnt laced..ur heart speeds up at first when u smoke weed but after u get high it slows down....geez.
    ur weed was just good weed.

14. Probably not, just some good shit.