Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was my weed laced?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stayfrosty420, Mar 28, 2013.

1. I usually smoke sour diesel but my dealer was dry and only had "kush" and it's really small crumbs. The colour did not look like weed at all. This "kush" is dark green and feels stringy. Keep in mind this is only 2gs

I smoked a bowl and it was the biggest I've ever done. I was coughing my lungs out and started regretting taking it all at once. After sitting in the shower my whole body starts twitching feeling weird (usually happens to me). I step out my shower feeling lightheaded and I look in the mirror and trip out HARD. I'm seeing my face transform and shit and I got real scared because this was never like any of my highs. I get super dizzy and hop into bed. This was the worst part. As I lied down my body felt as of it was sinking inside the bed. This is what I usually feel when I burn before bed but this was 100x stronger. My whole vision started shaking my mind was shaking everywhere I couldn't concentrate on even sleeping. My throat felt as if there was a hole in it.

I just woke up and im still feeling lightheaded. Please help.

2. We cant tell u without pictures.

3. Did you actually hallucinate or was it one of those mind things. If you actually saw your face do that I'd bet it was something else or I want to try that weed

4. Oh by the way you had a panic attack because a lot of your symptoms relate. Don't be paranood and ur fine

5. ^^ also happened to me. Back in my newer days i had a panic attack I felt like shit and started to get sick. Smoked same weed next day and it was fine

6. #6 â’¸anadianBuds, Mar 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
    Sounds like ****** to me.

Edit; I guess the word it blocked, I didn't think a legal high would be an unmentionable. OP if you need any help finding out what you smoked, PM me and i'll tell you what I'm pretty sure it was.

7. Post a picture of it.

8. It seems to me as if you smoked $ /-\ L \/ I /-\

Im guessing that would get post blocked. (cause it seems like it happened to canadianbuds) but if you can make out what it says look it up on you tube.

Did it taste weird?
    If it was what we're thinking, you should be fine,
    Post pictures so we know for sure.

9. Yup that's what I was thinking. And agreed, OP you should be fine if that's what it was, but if you get a chance you should post us a picture. That way we can reassure you.

10. I know what he smoked . Serenity . There is a serenity product named Kush .

11. Has a hard crunchy texture to it. The scraps feel like stringy sand.

Attached Files:

12. Those look like weed nugs. Can you get a better quality pic?

13. dude its just weed you just dont smoke a lot

14. 1. spice / geoff (jeff)

2. you just paniced to much, you tend to feel your high more when your heart rate is up. when I started smoking black I had that a few times.

15. Thanks for the replies guys, i'm going to toke again later but use a smaller amount. I'll get back to you. :hello:

16. This is all kinda treading dangerous water here, but this does not sound like it matches the Op's description to me , just sound like he was a beginner and really high imo.

Edit ----- and please, don't look it up on youtube, research of that caliber will get you nowhere. go to erowid.org

17. OP you just smoked some good stuff and to much at one time. I got so high one time I stood in a doorway for like 5 min telling myself to sit down, couldn't get my body to do it. Finally my wife yelled "sir down" and thus how I came to be seated.

18. Yeah I may have over reacted but I've been smoking for a year now and this is the first time I've tripped out that bad.

Kudos for all replies

19. Sometimes it's the case that one night you just have really interesting body chemistry and have an experience altogether different from anything you've encountered before. Sometimes it's pcp.

I get the feeling this is more the first thing