Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

was my marijuana laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoner1993, Nov 18, 2010.

1. okay so i have been high before and i have been very high...i also smoke medical marijuana so i DO smoke good ****, i have been smoking for almost 2 years...and the other night friends picked me up to smoke out of a bong (surprisingly it was my first time) i took 2 hits and i had never felt more high in my life i was very very very high....i would look up at a plane in the sky and it was very hard to concentrate on it....my legs were very tingly....when i thought of something bad i would get bad vibrations throughout my body (literally...VIBRATIONS) and when i thought of something that made me happy i got good vibrations through my body....my friends was driving me home (just as high as i was) and every time he turned i thought we were crashing and my legs were shaking uncontrollably, everything felt a few seconds behind, like someone would say something and i wouldnt comprehend it till a few seconds later...now like i said, i have been very high before but i didnt think it was possible to get THIS high on marijuana....any ideas?

p.s. it wasnt my weed it was my friends, and he gets his from a club too...only a little bit of my bud was sprinkled on top

2. No. You smoked good weed and got really stoned...God damn these threads are annoying

3. 1) No, your marijuana wasn't laced (who gives laced weed to their friends w/o telling them anyways)
    2) Highs can hit you differently from the same weed. Situational factors, food intake, your personal health, etc can effect the high.
    3) Getting high on other things that would usually be the types used to lace weed (if it were to happen) is vastly different then marijuana highs

4. Lol, I remember my first bong hit now. I also re-call my friends, he puked.

5. lucky guy

6. This! I've never greened out, but my friends sure have. Man, that was annoying as fuck. My first time getting high with a friend and I had to clean up puke. That was the only bad time I've had smoking.

7. you were just high dude 2 years smoking its not much you still have a lot to learn about smoking

8. haha rookies...

9. Know and respect your tolerance, especially when it's very low.

10. Stoner1993, you're 17 :hello:

11. lol not even laced.

12. limit yourself to smaller bong hits.

13. didn't even read the post and i'm going to say no. you'll KNOW it's laced

14. Or he's been stoning since 93 :p

15. Don't listen to anyone. Im a professional lacer. Judging by the effects you've experienced the weed you've inhaled was consisted of crack cocaine, downers, horse tranquilizers, and dead babies. Expect death within the next 5-7 days. 8-10 if your hardcore.

16. or his son/daughter was born in 93
    or he was married in 93
    and a million other things 93 could mean

17. Your weed was NOT laced, you just got really high.
    A dealer isnt gonna waste money and give you free drugs.
    Those "other drugs" dont just make you really high, they make you feel different.
    They work with different receptors in your brain, causing a different feeling.
    Each drug feels different and has a unique high. Trust me, you'd know if you were high on something other than weed.

18. cant you read the OP ????????????????????????????????????????

19. lol bong rips do that... you can take an 8th to your face in no time. sometimes when i smoke sativas i get like that.