Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was my friends mom right to throw him out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stac, Aug 17, 2011.

1. So my friend still lives with his Mom. So I go to his house to toke up with him and we go back to their toolshed so we wont do it in their house. So in the middle of our toke session his Mom busted in and was like :eek: and my friend was like :rolleyes: and she started freaking out and my friend tried to calm her down by telling her it was harmless so he started blowing O's in her face and I thought it was funny so I was like :D and my friend was like :smoking:but his Mom was like :mad:. So his Mom told him to pack his shit and leave so she was like :wave: and we were both like :confused_2:. She again insisted thats he pack his shit and leave and told me to go with him so he packed and we were like :bolt:

Now he is like :(. I told him he could stay with me until he has enough money to get his own place and he was like :hello: This happened not long ago but do you think his Mom just needs to lighten up? She smokes herself and I don't think my friend was being that disrespectful. I'm still a little baked so sorry about all the smilies LOL.

2. haha man great story i laughed my ass off

3. Enough with the smilies..fuck

4. If she smokes herself then what is the problem.. She's probably wrong to throw him out.

5. I like how it's added she smokes herself

6. I think shes wrong.

7. Yeah ida been more than just kicked out.. prob would have been kicked.

8. Kicked? Like in the balls? LOL

9. I'm too fuckin' awesome to type a witty comment to this thread.:cool:

10. Lol is this serious?!

11. i mean if she smokes herself i don't really see the problem, but why the fuck is he stupid enough to blow O's in her face? that's just disrespect and that's probably what got her so mad.

12. i lol'd so hard at the story thanks to all the smilies lol but how old is your friend?

13. Yup LOL

14. If your friends 25 and still with his parents than yeah if he's 18-20 mayb even 21-22 than no it's really hard to get a job now and get a apartment or house.

15. loooool the smillies make the story fucking funny

16. I dont believe the story because it seems that it was made up just to incorporate a fuckload of smilies

Good story though

17. #17 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol then she was totally right. I wouldn't let that brat do that to me and let him live in my house. If he's so adult he can take care of his own

18. 19 going on 20 soon

19. Oh, see that guys...Tryin' to pull a fast one on us here I bet.:cool:

20. I don't think this is real, but it is fucking hilarious. I'm baked and cannot stop laughing.