Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was it worth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by j.foor, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Traded a brownie I got for $5 for this sack. Worth it? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411780946.408676.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411780958.469319.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. a thc edible brownie

And because from experience brownies weren't most pleasant to my stomach but I was going to give it another shot yet somebody offered me this for it.

3. not at all....looks like its around .5-.8g of not so good weed. unless your brownie was terribly underdosed bad trade imo

4. If I could get a more high res picture it'd make a bit more sense of the trade but it's much more saturated green in person and the darker spots are purple not brown/dark green

5. Yeah its worth it.

6. It'll get you high so good deal since you dislike edibles.

7. #8 Sabe, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    Doesn't look like even .5 to me... Maybe .3 but without a scale I wouldn't know.

$13 on Amazon got me a great (accurate!!!) scale with two trays and a little faux leather case. It weighs to the 0.01g. Invest in one. You'll never have to wonder if you got g'd again.

8. Thanks Sabe. I should't have probably assumed people could accurately eyeball density by a picture.

9. I'd need to see a pic of the brownie to know for sure.  :devious:

10. updated picture ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411787671.912338.jpg

11. A straight trade would have been fair.

12. a "straight trade"?