Was I wrong here

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ReturnFire333, Dec 24, 2013.

1. #1 ReturnFire333, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
    *Disclaimer- This topic contains petty relationship semi-drama, bore or aggravate yourself at your own discretion. 

Heres the scoop... just out of a relationship with my girlfriend of 3+ years... soulmate love of my life could have stayed with her forever... but absusiveness on my part pushed her away... praying to God she comes back.

Anyways about 2 weeks since she left, I met this chick online. We chatted online and I gave her my phone number and we've been texting for about 3-4 days and she is diggin me because I didn't ask her for nudes in the first text I sent her. Anyways yesterday I posted on the same website I met this chick "FWM (f*ck with me) women" or hit me up ladies in other words. This chick saw that post and asked me what it meant... I told her... and she's like "Are you looking for a relationship or a f*ck buddy" to which I replied I was just bored at the moment and posted it to see if anyone would talk to me. Then she's like oh I see how you are and she's like you're texting me but you say you're bored ( trying to talk to other women,) and that it made her mad... and how she thought I was "different" to which I proceeded to state the fact that we are not in a relationship, boyfriend and girlfriend, and that if we were I would not be asking other women to talk to me, and further explained that i wasen't bored of her just bored at the moment and wanted to see if anyone would message me.

So basically this chick I've been texting for three days after meeting her online got mad at me for asking other women to talk to me. Was it wrong to be asking for other women to talk to me after I started talking to this chick? And what does this show about her personality? Seems like jealousy and/or possessiveness which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

2. That bitch crazy, on to the next one or back to the other.

3. #3 ReturnFire333, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    It did kind of strike me weird... because she posted a status on that website saying "Why do guys talk to multiple girls and f*ck with their hearts." I read that and I'm thinking to myself... I've never met you before, how could I be doing anything to your heart? I don't have your heart, you don't have mine, I've been texting you for three days  :huh:

4. lol that gonna be most women forreal. Keep searching. if u aint committed than u can do whatever u want. Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. sounds like shes cray i use a dateing website myself talking to a girl for 2 day bitch gets mad i didnt answer her phone call at 1am

your good bro get the fuck away n block that lady

6. Going to need pics to make a judgment call on this one.

7. moderatly mild absusiveness?
    Did you have to smack a bitch?

8. honestly i can see why it kinda hurt her feelings but she fucked up by letting you know that. she shouldnt really care considering its been 3 days lol... but she does and she made the mistake of letting you know, i say drop her. stage 5 clinger after 3 days? nah late.

9. LOL, sorry for laughing but what the hell? You were only texting her right? Not Sexting? Not like that should make any difference. If she is getting mad for chatting with other girls, then you need to steer clear of her. She's obviously jealous now, what will she be like if you start ACTUALLY dating? She has no claims on you, your time or whoever you want to spend time with. Deal with this now. Either tell her to back off the jealousy or back off completely.

And no I don't think you're in the wrong here. Good luck

10. Bitches be crampin OP's text swagger 

11. 4 realz 1337 swag

12. Ugh this girl keeps trippin. She says she only goes on this website to see when I am on it, and I left the site open in a tab on my browser all night... lmao. It's a dating website. This chick is the only girl I talk to with the intent of actually meeting her and possibly starting a relationship, but I really don't want to be tied down like we are in a relationship (since we are not) and only be able to talk to her. I want to be able to message who ever I want and not have to feel guilty about it, and I will talk to other chicks,even if I do it behind her back. I never lie to this chick though, like I told her she is the only girl I talk to with the intention of hooking up (relationship), but I'm not going to be tied down when I'm not even in a relationship with her.

13. Well its pretty obvious she's not gonna be down with just being a fuck buddy, so if you guys don't have the same intentions you both need to move on. Tell her you aren't ready for what she wants so she needs to find someone who is. Shit just block her if she's that annoying lol. Stalker.

I'm not talking her for a fuck-buddy, did I leave that impression in my last post? I'm talking to her for a hook up relationship, not hook up one night stand.

15. A one night stand is a one night stand. A "hook up relationship", is friend with benefits, is a fuck buddy lol.

16. Wanting sex with no relationship strings attached → fuck buddy lol

17. No hook up as in meet together and chill, and hopefully become boyfriend and girlfriend. "Hook up" doesn't have to have sexual connotations.

18. Ahhh ok. A lot of people say hook up as in sex so sorry for the misunderstanding =)

All good.