Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

was i ripped off?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by blurryface, Aug 5, 2012.

1. $25 1/8 of fire mids
    20/g of dank

2. This. Assuming it's about a gram per joint, you just got over $50 worth of weed.

3. i don't think they burn too quick , i think they are wayyy too thick

I do agree - rip em apart and re-roll them with a Zig-Zag or Bong it !

the only time i have found that rolling papers that are as thick as Cigg papers ( bugler,top,etc...) are when I roll HUUUUUUUGEEEE Cheech N Chong J's
    at least then you don't taste the paper as much

:)

4. #24 DankerThanDank, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    [quote name='"WhosGotDank"']

$25 1/8 of fire mids
    20/g of dank[/quote]

Are you on glue ? Do you even know what fire or mids are? I'm sorry but you can't have " fire mids " it's unethical and just plain retarded...

5. now make a video of you smoking them to the fucking face

but really, be glad you got a proper amount most likely, although you should NEVER front your money or let someone roll the joints up for you. if someone isnt really your friend and goes through that effort for you, for 20 bucks, that's a little bit.... suspicious?

6. What are you talking about?

7. [quote name='"WhosGotDank"']

What are you talking about?[/quote]

Fire is dank, and mids are not. Fire mids is like saying something is hot cold

8. Where the pics at

9. unless the joints are less than a quarter gram each.. and not made of weed... your fine.

10. The mids I get are the next best thing to headies but its less potent and subsequently less than half the price.

11. Your dad is a dirty fucker, just so you know too. :wave:

12. If its legitimate, then yeah that's a great deal and get some 4 lol :smoke:

13. I mean i am friends with the guy. Not really good friends, but I've smoked with him before and he never asked for money even when I offered, and he was there the first time I got high. So I do trust him enough to buy weed from him I just don't know what weed is actually worth yet, or what a gram looks like, because I'm still new lol.

I unrolled one of them and it's definitely weed. I smoked one of the others and I was DEFINITELY high lol.

14. Buy a scale, I did and you wont regret it

15. Were you ripped off? Definitely! :smoke:

16. Sir, where I live 1 decent sized joint is 1 gram and dank 1 gram is 20$ for me. I am assuming you got 5-5.5 grams. This guy is your new best friend lol