Was I Really Just Ripped Off?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pineyro211, Aug 25, 2011.

1. today i was chillin with a few friends at the park and one of them, who is my current dealer, offered me a quarter...i said alright and gave him the amount of money needed...he said ill be right back...i was like where is he going? ive known this kid for a couple years now and hes become a good friend of mine...anyways i call him when he hasnt shown up in 15 minutes and he doesnt answer...i call and call until i get a hold of him...he sounds high as hell and says hes a couple of towns away that he wont be able to get me bud until tomorrow night...was i really just ripped off???

2. Yes, go find him and show him whos boss

3. well now hes still not answering his phone...im kinda pissed that he would do that to me...weve kinda been through a lot

4. hit him up tomorrow and ask when hes getting you the bud, then never pick up off him again.

5. ill be sure to do so...im so pissed

6. #6 oscurochu, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    PWNED BY YOUR DEALER!!! lol jk

sorry to hear that, keep us posted. I know I'm curious now what the hell happened.

Someone I know told me this story about a time when he was a little jit his friend gave him some money to get some bud. He couldn't get any, and was gone the entire day. He was too embarrassed to just give the guy his money back, and was on a mission to get that sack for three days before the guy finally got it.

Maybe your dealer is on a mission to get your bud, and is too embarrassed to simply give you your money back. lmao Too bad shit like that doesn't happen all the time though when we get ripped off.

7. Dam that sucks man, I would just really wait till tomorrow see if anything occurs before making any harsh decisions.

8. Beat Some Ass!

9. He took your money, bought the quarter, got high as hell, and will probably give you what's left of it tomorrow.

Never buy from him again. I actually wouldn't even chill with him anymore, but not until you get your quarter or money back.

10. yea he ripped you the fuck off. when you see him, knock his ass out, and like the other poster said...show that mothafucka whos tha mothafuckin boss.

11. fuck that shit. if i gave my dealer money for a quarter and he says hell be back then he never shows up and then he sounds high as a mothafucka and says he on the other side of town, i would beat some mothafuckin ass.

12. just wait and see if he brings back your bud.. for all you know he could throw in extra for the inconvenience

13. You know, why do all these people say "dude dont hit him" or "just wait and see"

FUCK. THAT. SHIT.

If my BOY, sad to ME, "Hey man, you wanna buy this quarter", took my money, and just walked away and came back, I would pummel the ever-living shit out of him.

Get your bud, knock him the fuck out, and run his pockets.

Ok....maybe scratch the run his pockets part, but still, knock him the fuck out dude. There really is no other way to go about it. KNOCK HIM THE FUCK OUT.

14. i had this happen to me and i never got my money or my bud.
    it sucks I know.
    I hope you get good bud after all this is over.
    I rather have you get your bud then your money, because you can't get high with money. LOL!

15. see the goods before the exchange learned that lesson a while back

16. we'll you probably blew up his phone 423 times so no wonder he wouldnt pickup after a while, don't front that simple, doesnt matter who it is

17. Dude there always two sides to a story. You have no clue what happened and he might have not even been high. Just wait. Hell probably explain everything and give you the bud. If you guys are friends i doubt hed rip you of and risk losing you as a friend for a lousy 60-70 dollars. So just holdup. And dont beat anyones ass until youre sure he ripped you off.

18. [​IMG]

if your dealer isnt like this guy then go do shit about it

19. never give anybody money until you have the product in your hand and know its legit no matter who it is. and if they are skimping your buy don't be afraid to tell them that you don't want to buy it it doesn't look straight. i have asked to get a quarter before and it was skimped i told the kid and he brought me back to his house and gave me more than the quarter for the inconvenience of the whole situation. needless to say hes never tried to sell me a skimp bag again. oh and if you don't get the bud within like 24 hours find him and ask for your money back. if he wont give it to you, show him whats up.

20. Wow, people on here really don't trust their boys do they? Lol. Shit happens, and I bet he will come through for you tomorrow. Maybe he got busy or stuck somewhere. Maybe something came up where he can't get back to u tonight. If he really is a friend and your boy, have a little more faith in him than thinking that he is instantly ripping you off and throwing away a friendship by him taking an extra day. If it was some random person, I would be more sketched out but not a friend.

I would hate to see how u guys would react if a friend needed to borrow some money or fell on rough times and needed some help to get by if u are this untrusting and caring about your friends.

I will front money, buds, or just be nice and help a friend out all the time and have never been ripped off and I have always been paid back. Yeah, sometimes it might take an extra few days cause things come up, but that's why im their friend and understand rather than being a loanshark who is going to bash their knees in.