Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

was i really annoying or were they just dicks?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jack228, Nov 28, 2011.

1. yeah i will

2. yeah u dont know how bad i wanted to knock them out

3. well thanks for the help guys i was just wondering about other peoples opinions

4. You may never find out. Probably a mixture of them being dicks and you being drunk. Or vice versa, ya know? Hahaa.

5. You were drunk, so it's possible you were talking more than you realized : But as for them calling you a worthless piece of shit, that doesn't sound like you have good friends. My friends like to pick on me every so often, but it's purely friendly, not to hurt my feelings.

6. next time you all hang out bring a roofie or two and chuck it in the alcy and don't drink it yourself or drink something else. when they cant remember what happened the next day say they got "intimate" with each other.

there you go karma for your so called 'friends'

7. Sounds like your friend that you were chilling with first likes you but the other guy doesn't, and your friend is trying to look cool in front of the other guy by teasing you and shit, I've been on both ends of it.

8. #28 greenbrad420, Nov 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
    next time they're pissing you off, tell them, stand up for yourself

[​IMG]

9. Alcohol = instant asshole

10. How would we know if you were being annoying? But even if you were, people that treat you like that shouldn't be classed as friends.

11. Yea OP is like 12 or at least thats the age I was last time I was afraid of someone just because of their age xD.

12. Interesting story...sounds like you were being an annoying drunk and they were messing with you. Its not a big deal at all tho. no offense, but are you and your friends freshman in high school? This is some 14-15 year old type drama haha