Was I possessed? I'm so confused

Discussion in 'General' started by folied, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Okay, this is going to sound really crazy but let me to tell you what happened.

- I use the ouija board alottttt (some people believe this is bullshit but I don't)

I was sitting in my room smoking my 2nd bowl of dank. I was high but not really ripped.I was on the computer just looking at something and than turned around in my chair and just kinda stared at the center of my room.

I started to feel like I was dozing off at this point.. almost losing control of my body. At this point I started to hear a voice in the back of my head and it said very vividly Let me show you something.

At this point I swear to god!!!! Vivid scenes or images played in my head. There were three of them. Let me to tell you

The first scene was me and my current girlfriend. She was laying on a bed and I was kissing ontop of her. (It was like I was watching us I can't describe it). I pulled away and she looked at me and we stared into each others eyes.

The next thing that happened from my perspective and I reached down and grabbed a picture and looked at it. Me and my girlfriend started to look at a picture of us when we were "younger".

The next scene was me and her as a very old couple with my arm around her and me giving her a quicky kiss on the side of the head.

And than I snapped out of it and had tears running down my face. Keep in mind all of this happened pretty quickly.. like in a flash but a little longer.

What the fuck? I swear on my life this happened.

It wasn't the bud, I smoke everyday and I've smoked this bud many many of times.

Any thoughts? wtfff

2. Substance-induced psychotic disorder?

3. Did I go crazy?

4. nooo, you didnt go crazy. youre fine.

5. how the FUCK are we supposed to know?

6. All i have ever heard were Bad stories about the ouija board

Some people say to get rid of the board and never mess with it again.

It's supposedly some demonic stuff and basically they say bad spirits from the spirit world will haunt a person or some shit.

Whatever i wouldn't mess around with it either - It's some occult bullshit to be honest

If you read online all the bad weird shit happening to people after they use ouija boards you'd think they'd stop selling the boards right?

Weird stuff

7. Lol I wasn't THAT serious. But, if it continues...you may seriously want to go see a psychiatrist to get checked for Psychosis because delusions/hallucinations are symptions of the dreaded illness.

8. lol you had an ephiphany.

9. DUDE!!!!! That was the fucking holy spirit warning you not to play with stupid shit like the oijji board. Really??? Thats bound to get you in trouble. Take the spirits quidance and stay away so you can live a happy life.

10. maybe you fell asleep, started falling off the chair, and woke up really quick.

I've had little mini dreams like that a few times

11. Lol.

Sounds pretty cool, to be honest. I just played it for the first time in a while over the weekend, and it told me I'm going to be acquiring something extremely valuable in November. I don't know, though.

Just be careful with that shit. And try not to play by yourself too much.