Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was given 3 different kinds of rolling papers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Edguitar, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Im new here, so im not sure if its in the right section. Apologies if it isn't. So i went to a shop and they gave me 3 packs of rollies for free since im a long time customer, but ive never tried any of these papers. They gave me a pack of zig-zags ultra thin, a pack of RAW (which is cool cause it comes with filters), and a pack of elements. Which ones are the better ones?

2. ELEMENTS BY FAR. best papers i've rolled with, with OCB king size slims coming in a close 2nd.

thanks for that, im gonna go pick up a pack now actually :p

3. RAW are great papers. They burn really slow if you pack it right. Zig zags are good, but pretty average papers. And elements are nice too. But I recommend RAWs all the way.

4. well i was gonna use the answers to decide which one i was gonna roll first, but two different answers so im not sure :p

5. RAW! I've been using RAW Papers for a while now and I absolutely LOVE them! I would use those for sure.

6. i heard a lot of good things about RAW...

7. Raw, definitely. Condoms suck.

8. I guess ill be trying the RAW's :D

9. You won't be disappointed. :smoke:

10. Good choice, You wont regret it !

11. I can now say that I do not regret it. It was the best joint ive ever smoked.

12. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Told you.

13. whats with the picture?

14. It came up when I googled "RAW joint" and i thought it was funny

15. You must be really stoned.

16. LOLWUT

Having used all of those I'd say Raw is my fav out of them, Zig's would be second, and I'd throw the Elements in the garbage like I did with my last pack. They are too focused on making the pack close with a magnet to put the glue on some packs :devious:

17. I'm actually sober.. This is what I do when I have nothing to do.

18. I like elements more than raw,but raw is nice too. never tried ultra thin zig zags though. with natural gummed papes like elements/raw be sure to only lightly moisen the gum with your tongue, its not like regular glue, its natural gum so it doesnt stick as well. its a acquired technique