Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Was downloading a new song...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, Sep 19, 2011.

1. And I found this coincidental. Wierd right?

Attached Files:

2. Hahahah brilliant :D

3. [quote name='"Hey420"']Hahahah brilliant :D[/quote]

Hahaha

4. HAHA! That's fucking awesome

5. Epic....
    beemp3 knows what's up

6. Don't get your music like that man... Her'es what you do... Find a song you want on youtube... Then go to video2mp3.com, copy paste the url of the youtube song and paste it on the sight in the box it has and click high quality... then download. Few pop ups and shit but it's good.

Also, nice pic lol.

7. What are you 12?

Plus most songs on there have shitty audio quality

8. It looks like you photoshopped a letter out of it. I see a part of a letter.

9. You don't even know. Half of the time you don't even get the high quality song. And that takes so much longer. Bee MP3 is fast and safe and you can preview the songs also. Their downloads are actual MP3 files and no YouTube rip ghetto ass bullshit, like what your songs are.

10. Everyone knows torrents are where it's at.

11. Apparently they don't. People are ripping music off YouTube for god's sake.
    Torrents, use them.

12. If you're going to get music illegally, you might as well do it like a well-adjusted person; torrent that shit.

13. Captcha winrar

14. Upgrade to Torrents :smoke:

15. i can't download anymore. got banned from mediacom. and now im with the last isp in my town(we only got two)

16. [quote name='"crisk21"']It looks like you photoshopped a letter out of it. I see a part of a letter.[/quote]

Nah its not i took it with my ipod, legit picture.

17. Video2mp3 gives viruses anyway... /:

18. Spotify man, I pay the 9.99 a month for premium but I can get any song I could ever want streaming in seconds to my phone, computer, tv, and since my car has bluetooth I can just link my phone to it whenever I want...millions of premade playlists...works great for me...