Was dark green now turning light.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by wavii, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Im an indoor grower using cfls and soil. I thought it was nitrogen deficiency so i added coffee grounds into the soil. What could possibly be wrong. This is my first grow. These pics are the same plant 4 days apart.

Attached Files:

2. What kind of soil are you using it looks like something you dig up in the local Forest Grove lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Best guess is either your soils crap or you over watered or you don't good drainage and it's suffocating the roots possible pH issue as well get that alot of time if your soils pH was way too high or too low it's not getting nitrogen if that's the case

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just natural organic all purpose soil.

5. I think that has time release nutes in it..Bad for Cannabis!

6. It can be used but the pH might be off or you have water sitting in the bottom of it

7. Just a thought it looks okay but don't let it get any worse i would check the soils pH and I would make sure it didn't have any built up water content or isn't too dry

8. Try changing to a seedling soil mix or some better quality low fertilised soil, looks to me like the soil has poor drainage and test the ph of the soil and most definitely the water your feeding them, you should be able to simply dig out the root ball, wash it with fresh ph balanced water and star her in a new medium

9. Looks like mulch thats gotta go put it in a planter that has holes go on foxfarm site and see if a local place carrys ocean forest or happy frog

10. The planter has holes. But i get it. Shitty soil. It was free. I know now.