Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

warts and oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Reo, Apr 22, 2016.

1. eh guys. so I've been doing some reading or research on the internet and there is talk and recommendations both past and present. on using either coconut oil and or cannabis oil to cure warts. but no affirmatives
    -

-
    well in a salve making "incident" I got mold on my 2nd run oil mixture, it wasn't much mold but decided to use it for my warts instead of possibly contaminating some thing else. with this mysterious coconut oil mold( might of been the bud molding).

so warts and oil. iv'e had warts primarily for 6+ years so the odds are against me. overall i have been patient and docile towards them aka to busy doing nothing since they aren't too "problematic". now its time to clean up.

I'm on day two right now and have noticed a bit of change, the warts are sort of raised , and the callused wart is separating/ breaking down. plus my foot feels good lol

my process is, just dabbing on the oil I'm not to clear on regiment, but I've been dabbing it on 4-5 times a day. take the bud chunks out then on goes the sock, then dabbing more on just before I get into bed.

anybody have any testament to this? trails, errors?

• Like Like x 1
  2. The current treatment for warts is inexpensive and effective already, A freezing kit from Walgreens costs $12.99....a piece of string tied around the base of the wart also works.

The oils will soften your skin...that's about it. Common warts are caused by HPV (human papillomavirus) so it's unlikely that any kind of oil will do anything more than soften the wart. By slowly removing parts of the wart you are also exposing yourself to tons of HPV which are going everywhere those "Chunks" touch or where your unwashed hands have touched. Touch those then your nut sack, well you get the idea.

The good news is that you may not know you have HPV all over your body for a few years or even decades.

3. I had two warts when I was a kid...

Tried freezing them and everything but nothing worked

I ended up going to the foot doctor and he dug them out with a special mini ice cream scooper that had razor blade edges... Had two holes in my foot for a while lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. #4 Galaxy420, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2016
    vinegar soaked cotton ball and band aid placed over wart or mole. use tincture bottle and dropper to apply / re apply vinegar into area when it dries out.

edit- raw vinegar........

5. Wafdof... Idea, of the gift that keeps on giving.

I read in some pages that the fatty acids in coconut oil deteriorate the bond or structure of the wart.

And the cannabis soaking in is something...

On my phone or I would post up some links to what I have found. Other then that I will continue use until I'm at the 2week mark and re evaluate it's effectiveness

6. #6 wafdof, Apr 22, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    /SIGH

Trying to reinvent the wheel and waste more money on the treatment is nonsensical. If you tell me the oil does it then I would be inclined to believe you, but I would bet money that the MJ has little to nothing to do with it and everything to do with the oil. Several oils are known to help SOME PEOPLE with warts and skin tags. I have tried several with no effect. Drowning the wart or covering it up with simple DUCT TAPE works better than oils.

Too many stoners hear "Antioxidant" and "Healing" from MJ and IT IS true, but that doesn't make it solve the world's problems. Since we are talking about a VIRUS I really really really doubt MJ would do anything against it.

Posts like this make me laugh because people are so stupid that they actually believe themselves with no real proof that it works. Read webMD and it clearly states that most home remedies are no better than a placebo effect and in fact that many warts simply go away on their own.

Also from WEBMD.com

Are Warts Contagious?
    Unfortunately, yes. You can get warts from touching a wart on someone else’s body, or by coming in contact with surfaces that touched someone’s warts, such as towels or bathmats. (or socks, tub/shower or floors in bare feet)
    Can I Spread Warts From One Part of My Body to Another?
    Yes, you can. For this reason, it is important not to pick at your warts and to
    your hands
    promptly and thoroughly any time you touch one of your warts.

You should have a pretty good crop on the way for the entire household ROFLMAO. It's the gift that keeps on giving alright for the people that play with them instead of just getting rid of them.