Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

warranting a vape filled with resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by insomnia420, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I have and magic flight launch box and love it, however a few weeks ago it stopped working after I attempted to clean it. Recently I read Magic Flight has a lifetime warranty on all their products.
    So my question is this, do you think it would be ok for me to send my vape back for warranty with a bunch of cannabis resin in it?
    I've already cleaned it and can't get all of it out. What do you guys think?

Thanks and toke on :bongin:
    Insomnia420

2. So you cleaned it but your asking us if you can send it dirty?

3. I'm pretty sure all you have to do is take a picture of the part that is broken.

4. I would try to clean it the best I can just since your shipping it. But the company that makes the MFLB has to now that it is for using cannabis so I wouldn't worry about the company taking it.

5. It wont vape unless I push the battery uncomfortably in (My LB is an older model that does not have the push back ring) and The light that indacates you are vaporizing on my mflb flickers and does not stay lit.

So idk how I would take a picture.

6. thanks, anybody else have a MFLB

7. Maybe you could take a vid and upload it to photobucket or youtube or something, maybe you should just call and see what they can do for you?

8. Why don't you send magic flight a message and ask them how to go about getting a replacement box? Also tell them the serial number on your box. The warranty covers everything but loss and/or theft. They will either give you a procedure for cleaning it and shipping it or they will ask for a picture of something or they will take your word for it. Also when you ship it you do not have to use your address, as they will know who's box it is by the serial number.

9. Both good ideas thanks GC :hello: