Warning..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AimedForDeath, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Well guys, I thought I'd take this chance to warn you about dealing, and how hardcore drugs can mess up your life. We'll take a little bit of a senario, my brother who is 21, lives 2hours away from me, and has to move back here.

Well, he has been into weed since he was 13, and at about 18 he moved to hardcore drugs, such as meth, coke, heroine, X, on a regular basis. He went to rehab, and the second time looked like it did the trick. He stopped using them so often, and only did them once in a while (which I frowned upon, but dared not tell my parents), and he moved out about 3 monthes ago, now my brother doesn't like to work, but he got a job, and every time he came back to visit us (about every weekend), he would have cash, but his job didn't pay well enough for him to be having $300-$400 in his wallet each time... So he just called my dad, and said "hey.. umm well can I borrow like $30 so I can get back to *town where he lives*", and my dad was like what the hell I thought you had money? Well, it turns out, he's been dealing drugs from his house that he lives in with his friends. He quit dealing, but his friends haven't and he wants to move out and get away from it, but he doesn't have the money to. The cops are watching their house and he knows if he stays there any longer he'll be busted... Now his life is really fucked up, he already has 3 drug charges on his record, and one more he'll be sitting in prison... So guys, don't be like my stupid ass brother... Stay away from hard core drugs, and slangin'... It will only lead you to a life that sucks.

Sorry for my long rant.. I just needed to get it out.

2. i know a few people in very similar situations

a few people im cool with deal outta an apartment and they all have proirs, i have friends that are still in rehab. id agree that hard drugs arent the way to go.

3. Thanks for sharing. I'm sending some ~karma~ to your bro, you and your family. Once you get in that deep, it's hard to get out. I wish him all of the luck in the world. Even though you call him your "stupid ass brother," I know he's still your bro and I'm sure you're worried about him. :)

4. I know a kid that did X a couple times, and it uncovered some mental issues. Pretty much, he had a minor case of schizophrenia before, but when he did X, he had a major case. Hearing voices and such. He went into a mental institution, and the day he got out, slashed his throat. Hard drugs are bad. Baaaaad...

5. Thanks RuMJiL and GB...
    But yeah thanks for the karma =)... I mean all in all he was stupid to get into slangin the shit in the first place, I mean i could see slangin bud to people they KNOW, but moving into a BIG city just for slanging coke, heroine, ect... was a really fucking stupid idea. I'm glad hes trying to get out of it. He just came over and he said hes going to take on a 2nd job also to help him pay for a apartment for him... well at least hes trying.

6. Really hard drugs like coke and heroin really aren't worth it. They just suck you in way too much and your life ends up revolving totally around them.

7. thank you for telling me that, im sure my next feew nights will be without sleep.......

8. i agree and disagree with you all on this. while i dont condone hardcore drugs or dealing them, if you know what your doing its pretty fucken easy to get away with it. but of course no matter what youll eventually get caught. good money, good memories (though most are too horrible to remember).

9. i honeslty want to try every drug out there accept heroin because i dont like the needle idea, and i dont wanna get addicted to anything but i would love all teh expierences

10. I think it's okay to experiment, but you MUST make sure it doesn't get out of hand... Heh, Ive made that mistake

11. You don't have to IV heroin. But trying it is a very bad idea, anyway.

12. so let me get this straight... if your friend was trying crack and meth and shit, youd be fine with it if he told you it was just to experiment and know what its like to be fucked up on the most addictive drugs period? but dont worry, i wont get addicted.
    come on man.

13. aye me two ended up taking x every two days or so...fucked me up really...

14. SmokethatGanj: that did it for me, i'm never touching X.. not that i would have before but now it's more of a reason not to.. thanks..

15. you're a pussy man, trying stuff and doing something just once is easy if you have some self control.

16. Fuck you screechy mother fucker, sorry to have to shatter your patheticly uninformed reality but drug addiction is a lil bit more than self control asswipe.

17. chill out bro, whats your problem? its easy to try something once and not get hopelessly addicted like you think you will. i've tried hard stuff like cocaine, meth, oxycontin and i really have no desire to do them again.

18. aive been around the block and tried quite a few things. some are worse than others, but you have to control the drug and not let it control you. you cant think you have control of it either. there is a fine line between the truth and telling yourself lies. i have a few friends, one in jail, one with a warrant and one dead from heroin. i haven't and never will touch it.

besides a couple of other drugs, i have pretty much done them all. i am not proud of it by any means. i have seen many people who thought they had control, but didnt. it is really important to have people around you to help you through it all. dont leave your brother on his own, i am sure you wont. call him daily if need be. let him talk to you, dont just preach to him. with your help, he will make it through this.

19. sorry man, i just got done smokin a blunt and i didnt like bein called a pussy.
    ive done all the mainstream shit possible with the exception of E crack and heroin.
    my drug list is
    crystal, weed, dxm, valium, dramamine, oxy, viccodin, dxm, lsd, salvia, shrooms, darvocet, percocet, adderall, coke, Dmt, methadone, dexilyn(spelled?), ritalin, nutmeg, mescalin, peyote, and a couple others that are "expirimental chemicals" that i cant find the name of.
    ive been addicted to weed dxm adderal and methadone and your right, it IS because i dont have self control, among other personality disorders, lol.
    It's just that I look at some of my friends who became really bad tweakers and crackheads and ruining their lives with it cause they "just cant stop", so experoimentation seems hazardous when it comes to the hardcore mainstream.