warning to all north east growers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by STilladelph, Oct 27, 2012.

1. In case anyone hasn't heard Hurricane Sandy is due to hit the north east by Monday night and is said to be the worst hurricane we'be seen in this part of the country. Electric and water may not be cut off or as long as a week or two.

Idk about anyone else but I have plants in veg right now and just drove to 3 stores to find gallons of distilled water

2. Hey you hot water tank has a lot of water in it a hose nozle is located towards the bottom and you could use that to water if you run out :) Hope for the best for your grow

3. we got rid of all the dangerous trees during the ice storm 4 years ago. havent lost power since. always have a generator, they will last a lifetime and always be there when you lose power.

4. Inches of heavy rain predicted, and you're worrying about not having any water?

5. Bummer. The forecast for my neck of the woods... is 79 degrees for Saturday and Sunday.

6. So far my employer, campus and apartment complex have big notices up about weather warning etc. From what I hear central PA is right in the middle of it

7. Reps for the warning OP.

J

8. In case you didn't hear sandy was changed from a hurricane to a tropical storm. So hopefully it shouldn't be as bad. I'm in VA so I was part of the line of fire too haha

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

9. Really...I'm more concerned about not having my lights fire up.

10. LOL, yeah during a hurricane, a lack of water seems to be one of the last things I would worry about.

As usual, when the weathermen predict disaster it seldom happens -- it's now a tropical storm as the guy above said.

-- If they say "it's going down to 10 degrees tomorrow night," it usually doesn't.

-- If they say "it's going to get to 100 degrees tomorrow, we're looking for a record," it usually won't get that hot.

-- A few days ago, my local forecasters said we would get "snow accumulations in the higher elevations by Tuesday, " now that's all trash.

Stupid fuckers, I wish I could be wrong half the time and still earn a living.

11. yea apparently its suppose to snow in Radford, VA on tuesdsay as well. weather around Va is fucking ridiculous

12. It was in the 80s all day yeaterday in NY. Thats fucked up.... Its almost november.