(warning pics are nasty) This is what happened when I punctured my lungs.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Smokey_McPott, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Alrighty So may 24 weekend I am going camping out in Durham Ontario. They have a yearly festival up there and that was my 2'nd time being there I think. ANYWAYS it's the first night and It's about 12 o'clock I have had about 12 beers since 5 o'clock and was doing alright, been toking all day which is like no other day. But I was high on probably .5-.7 of some pretty good coke. So I decide to drag everyone out to do some Ropeboarding. We set the ropeboard up beside a pond and on the other side was just dirt and a tree stump maybe
    3 1/2 inches wide I get on the ropebaord and fall off once hit my head, I give it a minute and get back on ....I'm up there for maybe 3 minutes boarding and I fall off I hit the tree stump. I am in alot of pain at this point So i decide to go to sleep. Remeber what I was on when I made that choice, thats the only reason why I went to bed. My friends tried to get me to go to the hospital but i was to "brave" or fucked up anyways I go to sleep for about 3 hours and wake up. Realizing that I am swollen I decide to go to the Hospital I get a drive at about 4 in the morning from a guy who's been high and drunk on mushrooms all day . We get to the hospital in about 15 min when it should've taken about 45. I get to the hospital and they take one look at me and freak out they didn't know what happend at first....they transfered me to another hospital that was 2 hours away.

This is me 3 days after the accident.

HPNX0116.JPG

HPNX0117.JPG

HPNX0118.JPG

HPNX0124.JPG

2. Dam dude, sounds like you fucked yourself up. Hope you recoverin good, especially since your lungs got injured. You need those suckers healthy for blazin man.

3. Damn, that's insane, man! I gotta give you +rep for the second picture, though... that just made me laugh :D

4. You look like Buddha.

5. It sucked balls when I was in the hospital my friends where going to give me afew hits of acid but they brought me THC spray and baked goods it was awesome....then like a week and a half out of getting out of the hospital i punctured my lung again, I was biking to the bar lol

6. they put u on any good pain medcation?? u look happy for a person in that bed.

7. holy shit im so sorry man hope u feel better