Warning must read!

Discussion in 'General' started by popers111, Aug 22, 2008.

1. LOL is the way you spell graduated for a joke? cause I ROFL'ed

2. Ok guys just fucking chill. I can barly spell for shit either, and im 18:rolleyes:. The dude just wanted to give you all a warning, even though this whole thread is kinda pointless haha.

3. Dont you guys have anything better to do than coming in here and bashing this guys spelling..most people dont always spell correctly when posting in forums anyway
    But anyway, you should def just set your browser to clear history when you close it.

4. No..?
    I find it funny as shit actually...

5. [​IMG]

6. be easy guys...hes special

7. i thought that there was a real warning when i read the topic..

nope.

gg.

8. everyone shut the fuck up. hes just trying to help you guys out and you guys are calling this thread useless. its obviously not. i clear my history after i get off this site.

9. thanks for the tip, couple of my friends got caught that way, i've been doing it for years

10. agreed

11. your 18, going to collage this fall, and your mom still checks your history?

cool?

12. #33 theHippie, Aug 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2008
    i boughtut my own comp and i would be hella pissed if my mom was snooping on that shit fuck but my rents no i smoke as they say "dope" so its whatever my dad jsut bes a cock about it all the time but idc

13. smh, this thread solidifies that you are white, this will only happen in a white family

14. Obviously. They could afford a computer.

15. even if they check i doubt they know how to work a forum and know which posts are yours even if you are already logged in unless youre and idiot and made your username your real name.....

16. Thats what happens when you try to play the
    "obviously your *insert race*, this would only happen if you were *insert race*" card

You get shut the fuck down!

17. I never get dumbasses.

18. I never get sober.

19. hhahahahaha:hello:

...:bongin: