Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Warning: May give you the munchies!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ACCOUNT DEACTIVATED, Nov 17, 2011.

1. My Favourite Munchies!

Chilli heatwave Dorito's with extra strong mature cheddar cheese melted ontop, oh and tomato ketchup as dip!

... what's yours?

:wave:
    __peace__

2. It's what the english call red sauce "tomato ketchup" sounds dope though.
    Mine would have to be battered mars bar!

3. yo i like where your heads at bro, i like to kick my dorito nachos up a lil bit by throwin in some jalepenoes, sum onions, ground beef, and i go for hawt sawce over catsup

4. i feel fat and greasy just from reading that. sounds so awful.

5. [​IMG]
    Colombian Mocha flavored ice cream, sugar cookie cup, whipped cream, sugar cookie crumbs, chocolate chips. My grandma made this for me on Halloween, it fell on the day we all go over there for dinner so she made it special for me :D I was stoned as fuck when I ate it, it was AMAZING. :D

6. I like fruit, and coconut popsicles.

7. 5 egg omelette with some chicken breast, sprinkle of cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper, served with some ketchup.

Gotta get dat protein.

8. Keep working that protein fam, you'll be buffer than arny one day!

9. Dedication and vaporization.

10. Haha Truth!

OT: Lamb Gyro from Miami Subs grill=:cool::eek::hello::smoke: