Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

!!!WARNING!!! Been Targeted???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CannaClay, Jan 25, 2010.

1. good story. i sure feel bad for the glass blower though. fuckin got busted with 2 year probation and a felony on the record.

2. touche, but that aside I just wanted to see what yall thought, I was sketched out by it, so anyway, yeah.

3. YO DAWG, I be straight down with smokin that MARIJUANA, I was JW if you could please tell me how to get some?

foreal though that shit is sketch as fuuuuuuck:smoke:

4. What have they got to lose? Blowin their cover? No... A pig will try any angle to fuck you just the right way.
    So be smart.. Follow the rules..Don't hookup lames who can't find weed

5. not really buddy. they are not gonna waste their time on some stupid BS like the OP posted. LEO's are smart enough to know that we are smart enough to not fall for some BS like that.

6. They apparently do they do this sort of thing?

“To Catch A Stoner” | Willamette Week | August 5th, 2009

7. Oh dude calm down lol. I've had people ask me for hook ups through PM all the time. I just tell them NO. Lol. You've got to be a huge moron if you go "omg yeah let me help you", you never know. It does sound sketch that's why you either don't reply or report them or something. Asking for hook ups is not allowed in the city anyways. I swear some people are so desperate that they just start PMing people for hook ups and sometimes even leaving their phone numbers ON peoples visitor messages so that they can get hook ups lol it's so sad.

8. Catch me if you can PIG:D

What a funny thread!!

Peace

9. well said, buncha paranoid stoners around here :smoke:

10. I smell bacon,
    I smell grease,
    Oh shit!
    Its the Grapevine police!

11. Yup, I don't even reply to them. I just report them. Seriously? How dumb do you have to be to ask for hookups from a former mod? Just dumb.

12. Fucking sketchy ass shit.

13. really? cause thats not anything like the OP posted. that was on CL and they wanted to trade weed for sex. i never did graduate college but i'm pretty sure that those are two different things.

glad to see some smart people around here :wave:

14. I know! Why would they care if someone smokes?? It baffles me every time. To actively try to go out and ruin someone else's life... what fucking lowlifes.

Prohibition is destroying the image of honest policemen everywhere.

15. i call bull shit

16. How can anyone Honestly be a police man at least here in the USA. Its a low paying job to risk you life enforcing laws that any middle school kid can see are bullshit.

That makes the PIGS complete idiots. They are nothing than Pawns in a game that intellect will some day win.... Fools.... Fools .....

They quit thinking and do as they are told and for a pay check they ruin peoples lives. They should be fighting real crime but they do not because they are robots of the state.

I just hope ONE of them may read this and wake up!

Peace

17. Fuck the police!!!