Warmonger

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dobro49, May 12, 2021.

1. I’ve no issues with Jews either, in fact I’m part Jewish. My ancestors were Romanian Jews who settled in France and then moved to Ireland in the 1800’s. I don’t think I could claim citizenship in Israel or anything but there’s Jewish blood in me.

The guy in the video is the actor Jeremy Iron’s stepson as a matter of interest. His mother is a Cusack from Ireland who gave him up for adoption at birth and they reconnected in later life. She married Irons in the time in between.

I had Israel/Palestine threads running here for years and had long running arguments with an Israeli dude who was actually good fun but it nearly got me kicked out of here on more than one occasion. :)

• Like Like x 1

2. i think every time someone hears the word Palestinian it connotes some kind of bin laden image or something when in reality that's far from truth.

i'm jumping off this thread as i really dont know what its purpose is and I've added about all i can add. it is very naive and ludicrous for anyone to think there's any difference between a warmonger republican or a warmongering democrat, especially of the US variety.

and as for Astan, there are US funded ~16,000 private contractors that will remain in Astan after the "official pullout". they will continue to receive intel and air support via the ~2,500 US military that will remain. so, US troops out, contractors stay, the war machine will grind on.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. And the cost to the US taxpayer will skyrocket with contractors/mercenaries costing a lot more than US troops.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. JFK, a Democrat, was first to send military advisors and troops to Vietnam and he was followed by LBJ, another Democrat, who expanded America's involvement in that war. President Bush the elder had a 90% approval rating at the end of Gulf War 1 so that must have included a fair number of Democrats. Are you seriously blaming America's wars on one political party?

• Like Like x 2
  5. speaking of warmongering and false flags. i just now came across this bit of history of our #1_ mid-east ally. the Israelis celebrate this man, Pinhas Lavon, a former IDF defense minister. I did not about this.

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

"The Lavon affair was a failed Israeli covert operation, codenamed Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the summer of 1954. As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian-, American-, and British-owned civilian targets: cinemas, libraries, and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents", or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by the Egyptian authorities. ".

"Israel publicly denied any involvement in the incident until 2005, when the surviving agents were awarded certificates of appreciation by Israeli President Moshe Katsav.[3]" .

interesting eh? what other false flags might have best served israel's interests....?

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. #26 SmokinP, May 14, 2021
    Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Look into where Israel got their nukes from;)The Apollo Affair - Wikipedia

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I think there's a popular one where some guys in a mossad connected fake business van danced afterwards. Pretty well known one. Some guy years later tried saying it was a bunch of muslims in stadiums celebrating though.

• Like Like x 1